[Game] Golden State Warriors (6) @ Sacramento Kings (3) (WCDS Game 5, 2-2) 4/26/2023 7pm Pacific 10pm Eastern (TNT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are down 3 but nothing is coming easy. A positive note: a couple of notables on Warriors have 4 fouls. Someone has got to start hitting some outside shots.

The faults sometimes get you in waves and come at the worst time. One major thing that has to change is this strategy of helping down off the corners. This is why this team is much worse than it needs to be on that end.

Looney is a great example of why you always make contact and box out, no matter where he is on the floor. Take a step towards the hoop watching a shot and he'll kill you every time

SLAB

Hall of Famer
This season’s gonna be like the 107 win Giants for me. Everything about it should be good, but the only thing I’m going to remember is losing to these jerks.

And in the end… I don’t hate the Dodgers anymore. They’re just another level the Giants will never reach, and I’ve accepted it, just like I’m going to accept the Warriors.

Status
Not open for further replies.