The Wrestling Thread~

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Rhea had to win tonight but I am way down on her from where I was a year ago. Far more excited about Bianca. Rhea's only 24 but damn they blew it last year.
I wish Bianca’s character was her “normal” personality. She’s so charming and likable when she’s herself and not the EST, like that interview after the show last night. She’s a great talent no doubt, but a little hit/miss outside of the ring for me.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Ugh... WWE doing their post-Mania spring cleaning mass releases today.

Samoa Joe, Both IIconics ( :( ) Chelsea Green, Mickie James, Kalisto, Tucker, so far.

Oh I had only seen Billie Kay and not Peyton earlier today. I liked the Iiconics. Surprised by Chelsea who I think they had just re-signed for 3 years, Bo Dallas who I had heard was rumored to have work coming up, also I saw Blake Murphy among the other names I recall.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Blake is gone, Murphy is a different person (his old partner from NXT, more recently Seth’s disciple) and is currently safe.

Shocked Bo Dallas made it through last years cuts. He’s been invisible for a long time.

I liked Chelsea with Robert Stone. Shame the injury derailed her.

Blake is gone, Murphy is a different person (his old partner from NXT, more recently Seth’s disciple) and is currently safe.
Oh god yeah I always blunder their names - but I did know it was the former Forgotten Son guy and not Buddy Murphy. I guess Jaxson Ryker kinda screwed everyone and yet he's still around.

Anyhow, yeah with Bo the little youtube channels were all saying he had a new gimmick coming. They also said the change with Bray losing at Mania and the Bliss turn was a last minute creative so who knows maybe they were going to bring Bo in with his brother and then decided screw it.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
How Ryker is still around and Blake and Cutler get cut is one of the more infuriating parts of all these cuts.

Dude screwed them over by being an awful person and keeps his job longer. Smh

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I love me some Bayley. Ever since she turned goofy heel instead of the not great mopey heel she was for a minute after the original turn she’s knocked it out of the park.

Last edited:

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I love me some Bayley. Ever since she turned goofy heel instead of the not great mopey heel she was for a minute after the original turn she’s knocked it out of the park.
I'm going to push back on this: Mopey Emo Bayley was an entertaining and, more importantly, necessary part of the evolution of her character. Going all the way back to her time as Davina Rose, on the indies, you can't go straight from always-positive, Super White Meat Babyface™ to goofy heel, without there being some kind of transition period. Something had to break inside of Bayley, to make her turn heel, and her emo phase was an important part of illustrating that.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I'm going to push back on this: Mopey Emo Bayley was an entertaining and, more importantly, necessary part of the evolution of her character. Going all the way back to her time as Davina Rose, on the indies, you can't go straight from always-positive, Super White Meat Babyface™ to goofy heel, without there being some kind of transition period. Something had to break inside of Bayley, to make her turn heel, and her emo phase was an important part of illustrating that.
I get it was an important part of her character arc, I just didn’t necessarily enjoy it or find much memorable outside of her killing the Bayley Buddies.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Some WTF releases this morning,

Braun and a recently returned Aliester are pretty shocking. And Murphy is one of the most talented in-ring dudes around. I hope he especially shines in AEW.

I really don’t know what WWE is doing anymore. Some folks are speculating the budget cutting is for a potential sale? I doubt that, but who Freakin’ knows anymore.

I should probably stop being stubborn about Cody and The Elite and give AEW a chance.

Apparently “More to come” I’ll keep it updated.

Last edited: