[Game] Kings @ Warriors, 1/4/2020, 7PM PST, 10PM EST

Okay at this point we know Bagley isn't this bad. But He can't continue to get starter minutes if he is going to suck on purpose. Yeah I said it... He/his Dad is trying to force the kings hand. I say bench him and make him earn every minute. Let the people who can actually play and want to win in the game. As far as Cojo.. He is fine, but making him the offensive center point is a problem. I rather it be Buddy on point.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Why does it seem like every other team in the league can pass the ball until they get an open 3 and we continue to try and run these dribble weave plays even when they're obviously not working?
Because Luke’s playbook consists exclusively of post ups and iso drives

Okay at this point we know Bagley isn't this bad. But He can't continue to get starter minutes if he is going to suck on purpose. Yeah I said it... He/his Dad is trying to force the kings hand. I say bench him and make him earn every minute. Let the people who can actually play and want to win in the game. As far as Cojo.. He is fine, but making him the offensive center point is a problem. I rather it be Buddy on point.
Bagley sure is playing like he's bad.
I'm pretty sure he leads the NBA in FPG (fumbles per game). He had five today by my count.

Any more than escape dribbles for Chavano is a no-no.

Why does it seem like every other team in the league can pass the ball until they get an open 3 and we continue to try and run these dribble weave plays even when they're obviously not working?
Some coaches believe that what they draw on that little dry erase board will come to life in front of their eyes as they orchestrate the game of basketball like a god creating a universe. Neck up coaches that don't win kiss the big chair goodbye at some point. It's inevitable. Coaches that just play to the talent they have, monitor league trends, and play to strengths might never hit the HOF but they tend to survive.

Time for McNair to start trading some vets to force Walton to play the kids.

I like Bjelica and Holmes but both are on ending contracts as (essentially) CoJo is too. Package them for another team's bad contract and draft capital.
I still think it's not too late to get a new voice in the locker and see if you can start building value first. With what Monte laid out I full expected at least that to happen but what Monte laid out isn't at all the product or gameplan Luke is giving him.

bajaden

Hall of Famer
Do we know when the G league is supposed to start?
The G-League is buy in league that's going to be played in the bubble in Atlanta. Each team that wants to participate has to pony up $500,000.00. So it's up to each team as to whether they want to play of not. The Kings, along with several other teams decided not to participate, so for our two way players, there will be no G-League games.

Lakers fans didn't. LeBron didn't. Lukes probably a great guy. Vlade sure was, but bidness is bidness.
It seemed like he could coach when he ran the Warriors. LOL. but really, he actually won a better % than Kerr did when he returned that year. This is a developing team, I don't mind the losing, but lose in a meaningful way. And reward guys when they play good and when Buddy is as bad as he was tonight don't give him a green light. What's the deal with Whiteside? He was one guy who looked good when he was on the floor, had like 3 blocks in his first 5 minutes.