Free Agency

With Bogdan the only other team ever even brought up was Atlanta. And not coincidentally that news came from Atlanta, it had too. They were like ah shucks, we were gonna drop a huge deal on him too! I'm guessing sign and trade scenarios are running between the Kings and Hawks right now. Hopefully the Whiteside thing was just put out there to scare the Hawks into thinking they'd be crazy enough to match.

With Bogdan the only other team ever even brought up was Atlanta. And not coincidentally that news came from Atlanta, it had too. They were like ah shucks, we were gonna drop a huge deal on him too! I'm guessing sign and trade scenarios are running between the Kings and Hawks right now. Hopefully the Whiteside thing was just put out there to scare the Hawks into thinking they'd be crazy enough to match.
they just blew half their cap space on Gallinari - focusing on Bogi would be the smart thing right now but doesn’t seem like they’re in the mood to do smart things

my current guess is Bogi ends up signing the QA and hoping for something better next year

they just blew half their cap space on Gallinari - focusing on Bogi would be the smart thing right now but doesn’t seem like they’re in the mood to do smart things

my current guess is Bogi ends up signing the QA and hoping for something better next year
The Kings should mess with him and rescind it if Atlanta walks. haha. I'm sure the 3 parties are talking right now.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude

Ah yes, the notoriously deep 2021 free agency class. Bogi completely screwed himself

Sounds more like what was being hinted here. Certainly makes Buddy's deal less atrocious. As for the trade market, it's a different beast. These are players returning to their franchises. Same reason Buddy got his money to begin with.