Bucks Trade In Jeopardy: Bogi Didn’t Agree Go to the Bucks

dude12

Hall of Famer
Agree with Taxman.....there is potential for a deal as Bogi will be valued by teams but I just don’t see a team getting too crazy with a contract. I feel as though Boston is a potential landing spot or ATL or other contending team. If not, they shouldn’t be afraid to look at a Hield deal

Bogi’s choice of an agent may hurt him. The Kings may get him for cheap or Bogi can risk playing for the qualifying offer. If he gets hurt he will be screwed like Cousins or Thomas.

Bogi’s choice of an agent may hurt him. The Kings may get him for cheap or Bogi can risk playing for the qualifying offer. If he gets hurt he will be screwed like Cousins or Thomas.
I mean, Bogi on a MLE deal is absolutely incredible value. If ATL doesn't work out, or we can't find a S&T, that's basically what he's looking at.

seriously. I’ve wanted Oubre for seasons at this point.
Ah, the wonderful Oubre. Being brought up yet again. Who is 23 and now joins his 4th team. I wonder why WAS, PHX and OKC let the future HOF‘er get away?? Especially PHX who is trying like hell to build around Booker.

Dude is almost as overvalued on this forum as Otto Porter.

Last edited:
Don't mind a Mavs flip at all either: Take the THJ expiring and I really like all 3 of the prospects they took in the draft (Green, Terry, Bey). If you can get 1 or 2 of them, that's pretty strong value.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
Don't mind a Mavs flip at all either: Take the THJ expiring and I really like all 3 of the prospects they took in the draft (Green, Terry, Bey). If you can get 1 or 2 of them, that's pretty strong value.
The Mavs were rumored to be interested in Buddy I thought? Or maybe he wanted to go there.

The Mavs were rumored to be interested in Buddy I thought? Or maybe he wanted to go there.
Just trying to put a few rumors together, but Dallas wants to be in on the Giannis 2021 sweepstakes. Giannis recruiting Bogi could help that, giving us more leverage with some of these teams in a S&T. Miami also rumored to want in on Giannis sweepstakes.

Miami- Jones S&T+Kelly O for Bogi

Dallas- THJ+ 1 of Green, Bey, Terry (Maybe you can swing Terry and Bey)

ATL- Huerter straight up, maybe you can swing Hunter or Reddish

Deals like this are our best chance for getting good value back for Bogi.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Just trying to put a few rumors together, but Dallas wants to be in on the Giannis 2021 sweepstakes. Giannis recruiting Bogi could help that, giving us more leverage with some of these teams in a S&T. Miami also rumored to want in on Giannis sweepstakes.

With Bogi and Richardson on their roster at the same point they have to max Luka and their continuous payments to Zaps, so they even have the money to get Giannis?

pdxKingsFan

Staff member

Can Dallas actually make a play for Giannis in 2021? I was under the impression they have some pretty heavy contracts. But Luka would be on the last year of his rookie deal so maybe they could? But probably not if they added Bogi?

Obviously Atlanta is best suited for a Bogi or Buddy deal, though they could pay Bogi straight up so we'd actually help ourselves by moving Bogi elsewhere.

pdxKingsFan

Staff member
awesome. Looks like they getting nothing back
It would be hilarious if the result of the investigation was Atlanta complaining about something rightfully ok between MIL and SAC lead to SAC losing a player for nothing and they had to give us picks.

Yes, this is pretty much WWE fantasy booking. I don't care. I'm steamed.