Bucks Trade In Jeopardy: Bogi Didn’t Agree Go to the Bucks

From reading people's reactions, it appears that this is most likely an attempt for the Bucks to cover their tracks in case of tampering allegations. Still most likely going down. At least that seems to make the most sense because I find it incredibly hard to believe that Bogi didn't agree to this.

Hahaha. Well, new GM group off to a smashing start! This is where you threaten to match Bogdan when he signs whatever offer sheet someone is planting out there and tell him to enjoy watching Buddy from the bench.

From reading people's reactions, it appears that this is most likely an attempt for the Bucks to cover their tracks in case of tampering allegations. Still most likely going down. At least that seems to make the most sense because I find it incredibly hard to believe that Bogi didn't agree to this.
Hopefully that's all it is but the rumors of potential offer sheets might be other teams ways of tampering with the process here.

BTW, the leaks are back! Honestly, it's more entertaining that way anyway.
Yeah, the reports the other day seemed to be coming from Milwaukee, given that Woj had the Holiday and Bogi stories in succession. This seems to be coming from the Kings, although I wouldn’t have necessarily assumed Amick still had connections here since it’s a new FO.

RE: tampering we would have to file a tampering complaint since Bogi’s our player, which wouldn’t make much sense. OTOH, the commissioner *can* start an investigation on his own accord, but that doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to me either. *Maybe* Silver is trying to make an example for some reason, but that doesn’t strike me as incredibly likely. Why would they suspect that the proper channels of communicating thru the Kings as intermediaries had not been followed?

Yeah, the reports the other day seemed to be coming from Milwaukee, given that Woj had the Holiday and Bogi stories in succession. This seems to be coming from the Kings, although I wouldn’t have necessarily assumed Amick still had connections here since it’s a new FO.
This is one of the side effects of having a FO built like this. Vlade at least built more of an insulated one where he knew who was there and who had his back. Vivek keeps putting "bright minds" together with no connection. Man, this better not be a sign of another PDA era run coming up. I mean, ick. There's a holdover coach that the players hate, 2 potential options to replace him right behind him breathing down his neck, a new front office GM with one of the people he beat out for the freaking job next to him, and Dumars above him with a big stick still gooey from the beat down given to the guy he replaced. Hard not to be so pessimistic huh?

This is one of the side effects of having a FO built like this. Vlade at least built more of an insulated one where he knew who was there and who had his back. Vivek keeps putting "bright minds" together with no connection. Man, this better not be a sign of another PDA era run coming up. I mean, ick. There's a holdover coach that the players hate, 2 potential options to replace him right behind him breathing down his neck, a new front office GM with one of the people he beat out for the freaking job next to him, and Dumars above him with a big stick still gooey from the beat down given to the guy he replaced. Hard not to be so pessimistic huh?
All of that is still better than Vlade.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
The amazing thing is that the Kings are going to get KANGZed left and right for this, but nobody will say a word about the Bucks' role.
Seriously, the Bucks were the ones leaking so much info to Woj and Shams that their tweets read more like Bucks PR fluff pieces than actual news. This leak seems more... odd?

Going off of negotiations from last season, maybe Bogi doesn’t think the Bucks are offering him enough money?

The amazing thing is that the Kings are going to get KANGZed left and right for this, but nobody will say a word about the Bucks' role.
Well, we are the common denominator (although I agree in this instance we may not be the main party at fault, if this even turns out to be a thing).

If Vlade were here still, I'd assume Kangz, this time around I'll toss a coin.
Other team's fans don't account for the change of FO, you're giving them too much credit. I've read an abundance of Kangz content since McNair became GM, "because they're the Kings lol".