If the Draft Were Today...

Bogi was throwing the same fit about being a bench player earlier in the year. Are they both malcontents?

Neither are all around players, but only Buddy has a skill that is elite. I'd lean towards him, over an inconsistent Bogi.

https://nba.nbcsports.com/2019/10/2...not-content-remaining-kings-backup-long-term/
Looks to me both want to be starters. Either figure it out as starters at 2 and 3, or dump one or more.

We don't have so many good players, that we can afford to have a 25 mill per year player or a 15 mill player languishing on the bench unhappy because he is not an NBA starter on this lower tier team.

Unless that player is like a clear superstar then yes, worry about fit. And even then, worry about making a change if it becomes apparent that the pieces do not fit. If Hayes were 6'8" and looked like a star on the wing then it would be a different story. He's not. He's much more like a George Hill than a Doncic and we've already seen what that looks like. Doncic had other skills outside of his ability to run an offense that showed you all the ways he could work with Fox. They would never reach their full production potential together likely but again, yeah, cross that bridge when you get there.
I disagree. When you're a bad team with no star players you throw fit out the window. It doesn't matter how we think this player will fit with Fox and Bogie, or how they might line up with Bagley, we take the best guy. This team is not good. Passing on a better player to take a worse guy that might be better next to Fox is absolutely crazy.

I disagree. When you're a bad team with no star players you throw fit out the window. It doesn't matter how we think this player will fit with Fox and Bogie, or how they might line up with Bagley, we take the best guy. This team is not good. Passing on a better player to take a worse guy that might be better next to Fox is absolutely crazy.
This is why I'm leaning towards Kira Lewis in the draft. Plays the same position as Fox and is a very similar player with a better shot. If they both wind up being equal and they don't fit together, then you have a bunch of trade value to go out and get yourself a better fit. But at least in that scenario you have a known commodity that is valuable.

Lewis may not help get the Kings into the playoffs but if he turns out to be a high ceiling player, then you can flip him for a better fit. If you just draft for fit and you wind up with a Royce O'Neal type player, then you have no trade value when you find out that you aren't a Royce O'Neal away from making a run in the playoffs.

Well, if it's clear then sure but this draft and a lot of drafts aren't. Bad fit will never work out unless there is a spot and role cleared for that player to succeed. I mean these are literally some of the same things we heard when they signed George Hill. Talent is talent, blah blah blah. Didn't fit, didn't work. The benefit of a draft pick being that is at least it doesn't crush your cap but still. How is TRob going to work? Who cares, talent, talent, talent, talent. We literally had this conversation on the board back then while some of us are like, OK how's it work though? He never had a chance here. Those are real examples of why you do worry about fit unless that talent is a beyond obvious choice or super versatile. No stars or not, you are going to see the stuff we've seen in Sac for the last few years. Those players get pushed back in the rotation because they don't fit. Giles anyone? I was never super hyped on the dude anyway but he never got much of a shake until the team became immensely decimated by injury. Then when it came time to try and win and the injuries subsided, fit became an issue again and back he goes.

Bogi was throwing the same fit about being a bench player earlier in the year. Are they both malcontents?

Neither are all around players, but only Buddy has a skill that is elite. I'd lean towards him, over an inconsistent Bogi.

https://nba.nbcsports.com/2019/10/2...not-content-remaining-kings-backup-long-term/
not addressing whether Bogdan liked being on the bench, but Dan Feldman's clickbait should be avoided as a reference. This particular article he published a full MONTH after that podcast aired, and listening to it you can tell that Brian Windhorst did not hear anything. I mean just the title of the article "Report:...". There was no report.

Think about it...
if you are trying to retain a player this year, by way of a contract extension, and that player viewed himself as an NBA Starter, and the other guy is already under contract-for the next four years, would you not throw the player a bone, and make him the starter in hopes of signing him to the new deal?

Last edited:
Think about it...
if you trying to retain a player this year, by way of a contract extension , that viewed himself as an NBA Starter, and other guy is already under contract-for the next four years, would you not throw the player a bone, and make him the starter in hopes of signing him to the new deal?
Could be. But the organization needs to stop playing games and be more direct. Once they paid Buddy that much money, they should have traded Bogi to avoid the dysfunction we got.

Why on God's earth would you want to make Fox a SG? He's the fastest PG in the league who has no trouble getting into the lane. That's where a PG is most dangerous. Fox is just a consistent jump shot away for being a superstar. Fox is like Doncic, he's most effective with the ball in his hands.
ok, jump shot will be a nice addition, but I would like him to improve some of these abilities:

1. passing or better decisions making - ok, i don't expect john stockton passing here, but we lack ball flow in half-court offence. so in drive&kick actions to improve that kick moment. also, to reduce his hero ball outings, to be aware when to drive to the rim and when to hit the brake. floater will be also a nice add.
2. more mature defensive awareness - he doesn't lack fundaments, like hield, but relies too much upon his quickness. often, he does have a problem staying in front of his man. sleeping off the ball (when he leaves his man alone), avoiding screens... all those things should be corrected.
3. 3pt shooting - because this is the era of 3pt shooting. without a mid-range (10 foot or more) or 3pt shooting, i cannot buy fox as a tremendous offensive guy. defence just need to bunch up around the rim and problem solved. with poor ball flow we are too easy-to-defend team.

fox is our cornerstone and my number 1 concern about going forward in this offseason. if he's not able to improve at least one of this 3 items, then we are betting on a wrong horse, i'm afraid.

Buddy is overpaid but I don’t think he needs to go. I think you can maximize his value by putting him in the correct role which is a catch and shoot guy. The guys that need to go are Barnes, Joseph, and Bagley. Barnes is a huge negative asset with his contract, you can replace Joseph’s production with a g league player, and Bagley is a sunk cost who I’m hoping you can sell one or the dumber gms on his “potential.” Mistakes a lot of gms make is over valueing their “young talent” and not knowing when to trade.

Notice how the clippers had no intention on re signing Harris at the contract he was going to fetch on the open market, so they traded him? It’s been obvious the kings aren’t going to want to pay Bogdan what he could fetch on the open market because of tying up cap space on mediocre talent.

Buddy is overpaid but I don’t think he needs to go. I think you can maximize his value by putting him in the correct role which is a catch and shoot guy. The guys that need to go are Barnes, Joseph, and Bagley. Barnes is a huge negative asset with his contract, you can replace Joseph’s production with a g league player, and Bagley is a sunk cost who I’m hoping you can sell one or the dumber gms on his “potential.” Mistakes a lot of gms make is over valueing their “young talent” and not knowing when to trade.

Notice how the clippers had no intention on re signing Harris at the contract he was going to fetch on the open market, so they traded him? It’s been obvious the kings aren’t going to want to pay Bogdan what he could fetch on the open market because of tying up cap space on mediocre talent.
We have no choice but to keep Bagley and o know y’all tired of me saying this but start the kid at center if we want any chance at success.

We have no choice but to keep Bagley and o know y’all tired of me saying this but start the kid at center if we want any chance at success.
We never get tired of you saying anything. What's your opinion on Hinkie? ;)

Honestly if a team is willing to trade something of real value for Bagley's potential, then I'd do it in a heartbeat. But I don't think you could fetch much of anything for him so it's best just to give him a shot and see what happens. Hopefully he surprises us.

We never get tired of you saying anything. What's your opinion on Hinkie? ;)

Honestly if a team is willing to trade something of real value for Bagley's potential, then I'd do it in a heartbeat. But I don't think you could fetch much of anything for him so it's best just to give him a shot and see what happens. Hopefully he surprises us.
His value is too low right now but than again if he got hurt next year or looked bad it’ll get worse. We just have to hitch our wagon to him and hope he puts it together.

And Hinkie is the GOAT

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Honestly if a team is willing to trade something of real value for Bagley's potential, then I'd do it in a heartbeat. But I don't think you could fetch much of anything for him so it's best just to give him a shot and see what happens.
I think that's just a bit short-sighted. I mean, I get it, he's been injured, and frankly Bagley spent too many games in college injured as well and it's a serious concern, but let me throw out some notes I took on him during the college season:

So the obvious assessment is: Elite athlete, elite length, elite rebounder, good defender, fundamental player, has offensive skills. But the offensive skills right now aren’t leading to effective offense - he’s not taking jumpers, and he forces the ball to the rim but often throws up junk or just misses. Sometimes you see a guy with a lot of these descriptions - athlete, rebounder, defender, no offense and it’s the kiss of death. But for Bagley when you say his offense needs work, you really mean that it needs work, not that it (edited for KF.com: is bad).
Can he play 3? I don’t think so, but he seems to be able to defend the perimeter. He’s just a natural player, you can’t ever miss him on the floor. He’s got that IT factor. I can’t see him dropping out of top five even as strong as this draft is, and he might be #1.
Then, following a different game:

Gets to the ball so quick, has so much in the toolbox. I mean, the feeling right now is that the draft goes Ayton-Doncic, but Bagley is a damn solid option at #3. Solidified his position in Tier 1. I like Jackson, but man I think I take Bagley in front of Jackson. And dammit, compare him to Ayton and he doesn’t have the size, but he’s such an amazing athlete I think it makes up for it. Is Ayton fluid enough to be Embiid? I dunno. Maybe I take Bagley #1... (ellipsis in notes - end of notes)
That's just not a guy I give up on after two years, especially when those two years are full of injuries. Again, there's a "made of glass" component to Bagley that scares me to death, but there haven't been many college kids I've gushed over like that since, say, Cousins. And for as much as one can say that Bagley hasn't flashed the talent that Cousins has, I think it's fair to go the other direction and point out that Cousins doesn't remotely have the athleticism that Bagley has...and both talent and athleticism play a role in the NBA.

Look, this is a fanbase that is crying about letting Wenyen Gabriel go at this point. At the same time, begging to dump Bagley for pennies on the dollar because he's not Luka? I really believe a sober what-do-we-have-and-what-do-we-do approach builds this team around Bagley-Fox. It doesn't look at Bagley as some sort of wasted pick. If Bagley stays healthy, he's a perennial All-Star, whatever Luka is. You don't dump him just because you missed a better boat.

Last edited:
I think that's just a bit short-sighted. I mean, I get it, he's been injured, and frankly Bagley spent too many games in college injured as well and it's a serious concern, but let me throw out some notes I took on him during the college season:

Then, following a different game:

That's just not a guy I give up on after two years, especially when those two years are full of injuries. Again, there's a "made of glass" component to Bagley that scares me to death, but there haven't been many college kids I've gushed over like that since, say, Cousins. And for as much as one can say that Bagley hasn't flashed the talent that Cousins has, I think it's fair to go the other direction and point out that Cousins doesn't remotely have the athleticism that Bagley has...and both talent and athleticism play a role in the NBA.

Look, this is a fanbase that is crying about letting Wenyen Gabriel go at this point. At the same time, begging to dump Bagley for pennies on the dollar because he's not Luka? I really believe a sober what-do-we-have-and-what-do-we-do approach builds this team around Bagley-Fox. It doesn't look at Bagley as some sort of wasted pick. If Bagley stays healthy, he's a perennial All-Star, whatever Luka is. You don't dump him just because you missed a better boat.
Agree with your general approach. The hardest issue for me is I think Bagley's value dictates a lot of how you want to build the next 3-4 years, and frankly we just don't know if he can be a star or not. The question is - what if next season he gets injured again. Then what? Or he's not injured but isn't any good. Just too many unknowns. If he's good, then maybe you shouldn't be moving Buddy right now. If he's bad, we're really screwed. Basically - are we still trying to win? If we aren't, do we hold on to both Fox and Bagley? How do we know if they're really any good (like legit stars) if we're not actually trying to win? They could just be putting up numbers (and in today's NBA everyone puts up numbers) on a bad team. We could just be Minnesota 2.0

Trading Bagley now for a non-All Star (i.e. not as part of a package for Embiid, Simmons or Beal) is ludicrous. First of all, he’s still an amazing talent. Second, he spent his recovery time working on the things that he could and needed to improve—adding muscle mass and his 3pt shooting. The young man is astute. Third, and perhaps most important, unless he is an All-Star next year he will not be getting a max extension. Which means we potentially have a Steph Curry contract situation, a positive development for the team. Let’s see how Marvin does next year, but he’s not the first young and future Star to have a snakebit season. In fact, I’d be more concerned about Zion than Marvin, going forward.

To me the Kings have two options:

1. Try to build a winning team around Fox
2. Blow the whole thing up and rebuild completely

For as terrible as this team has been over the last 14 years or so (essentially once Adelman was let go) they've never actually committed to a complete rebuild. It's always been an attempt to cobble together a team, first around Bibby, Kevin Martin, Artest, and Brad Miller and then Tyreke & Cousins to IT, Gay, and Cousins and then finally around Fox.

As much as I like him, I don't think you can build a contending team with Fox as your best player. So there's some appeal in trying to lure a guy like Hinkie to tear things down, collect assets and commit to a full (and likely long) rebuild. Frankly I'm jealous of the haul that Sam Presti got for OKC (another small market team that outclasses the Kings by virtue of better management and ownership) in one offseason while still fielding a playoff team this year. But the Kings don't have anybody on the level of Westbrook or George so you'd need to really tear things down and be prepared to tank. Fox, Bagley, Barnes (if movable) and Hield would all be dealt, Bogi would be allowed to leave and you stockpile draft picks both by trading them and using your caproom to take on other teams' bad contracts for additional picks.

So that's an option. But it requires patience (something I've pretty much run out of with this franchise), commitment and a good talent evaluator, especially if you are accumulating draft picks to try and hit on the pair of young stars needed to compete. I'm not sure I trust this franchise to do it right.

But the other option is to work with what the Kings have and try and build a winner. Since this post is long enough, I'll address that in a new one.

So if the team decides to build around Fox, what should they do?

Well, here's how the 2020-2021 roster currently stands:

Under contract with years remaining in parentheses:
Fox (1)
Bagley (2*)
Barnes (3)
Hield (4)
Holmes (1)
Bjelica (1)
Joseph (3)
James (2)

Free agents:
Bogi (restricted)
Yogi
Bazemore
Brewer
Giles
Len
Guy (tw)
Jeffries (tw)

and Jabari Parker has a player option for next year.

As I look at that roster, the first two key questions are:
1. What do you do with Bagley
2. Do you let Bogi walk for nothing, re-sign him while keeping Buddy or re-sign him and trade Buddy?

With Bagley I think it's simple. You move him to center. He may or may not succeed there, but it's really the only option that makes sense to me. The Kings already tried to fix the spacing issue that he creates at PF in today's NBA by trading for a center who can shoot threes in Dedmon. Even if Dedmon hadn't been a disaster in Sacramento, it's a bad idea to have to count on another player to fix that issue. Bagley may or may not succeed at center but it's the only way that he becomes a key piece to this team since it allows you to have three good shooters on the wings to open up the spacing and have the quickness 1-5 that you need to compliment Fox.

The second question is much harder. Before this season I thought Fox and Hield were on their way to being one of the best backcourts in the league and Bogi's price tag would mean letting him walk rather than matching a huge deal for a sixth man. But now? Depending on what he commands in the market I think re-signing Bogdanovic and trading Buddy makes more sense. Bogi isn't quite the shooter that Hield is but he's the secondary playmaker that Fox needs and just does more to help the team win. Both SGs are also 28 so neither is likely to be around during Fox's prime (assuming he stays in Sacramento) so just in terms of asset management you're better off with Bogi (I'm assuming at less per year than Hield) and whatever Buddy fetches in trade than keeping Buddy and losing Bogi for nothing.

So now the lineup is:
Fox
Bogdanovic
Barnes
Bjelica (or possibly whoever Hield nets in trade)
Bagley

with Joseph, Holmes, James and possibly Parker on the bench.

Bazemore makes some sense depnending on the cost, but I'd prioritize re-signing Len because he likely won't command a huge salary and is the big body that the team will sometimes need defensively and on the glass.

In the draft, I think we're likely looking at 3&D wings at #12. If Buddy is dealt I like Aaron Nesmith. He reminds me of a poor man's Klay Thompson and could be used in a similar way with a bit of the same defensive potential as he gets stronger. I also like Saddiq Bey (especially his size and defense) but I he likes to create more with the ball in his hands than Nesmith. I like Okorro's motor and defense but I don't know that his shot will ever come around. The swing for the fences pick might be Patrick Williams.

In the second round I like Robert Woodard, Ty-Shon Alexander, Tyler Bey, Cassius Stanley, and would take a flyer on Killian Tillie with one of the two later 2nd rounders.

So not a hugely active offseason other than trading Buddy Hield (and I'm not sure what is out there in terms of potential deals) but next season would be all about seeing what the Kings can do with a (hopefully) healthy Bagley at center, and surrounding he and fox with wing shooters while looking to bolster the bench with complimentary players.

At this point if the team isn't rebuilding this is the approach that makes the most sense to me.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Under contract with years remaining in parentheses:
Joseph (3)
Not that it enters into your reasoning here at all, but CoJo only has two years left - and the second year has a relatively small ($2.4M) amount of guaranteed money. I suspect both parties never expected the final year of the contract to be picked up by the team, but used the unguaranteed money to "juice" the total value of the contract a little while also allowing the Kings to potentially foist that money onto somebody else in the event of a deadline trade in Feb. 2021 (or whenever the deadline ends up being). So, it's technically two years and effectively one year. Also, I would strongly expect CoJo to be dealt to a contender at the deadline in the upcoming season unless we have a compelling reason to keep him (we're in contention, or Fox is hurt and we don't have any other great options, something like that).

Not that it enters into your reasoning here at all, but CoJo only has two years left - and the second year has a relatively small ($2.4M) amount of guaranteed money. I suspect both parties never expected the final year of the contract to be picked up by the team, but used the unguaranteed money to "juice" the total value of the contract a little while also allowing the Kings to potentially foist that money onto somebody else in the event of a deadline trade in Feb. 2021 (or whenever the deadline ends up being). So, it's technically two years and effectively one year. Also, I would strongly expect CoJo to be dealt to a contender at the deadline in the upcoming season unless we have a compelling reason to keep him (we're in contention, or Fox is hurt and we don't have any other great options, something like that).
Good point. Joseph actually has more trade value in a full rebuild as he could be packaged with an expiring (Nemanja maybe) to a team willing to trade a late 1st in order to shed salary.

To me, if the Kings deal Buddy and re-sign Big, the ideal bench guard is a microwave type scorer with enough size to play the two next to Fox and enough ball handling to play next to Bogi. A Jamal Crawford type. Or even a smaller guard in the Lou Williams or Seth Curry molds.

You'd think after passing on Doncic we'd stop worrying about fit.
You don't think "fit" should ever be a drafting consideration? What if your brain trust has two players ranked the same? Does fit have any value then?
I agree that fit shouldn't affect the decision if one player is clearly rated higher than another. But what if their ratings are equal, more or less? Then what?
Throwing out "fit" entirely when drafting seems foolish. Can't we moderate that and just agree that fit should only be a factor when two players do not have a clear ranking order?

And I didn't mention it but a 3rd option is to do a complete rebuild but hold on to Fox.

It does take away the biggest trade chip in terms of collecting future draft picks and I'm not sure De'Aaron would want to re-sign if that's the plan but you could still flip Bagley, Hield, and Barnes for future picks and trade CoJo, Bjelica, and Holmes to cap stretched teams for more assets with the focus on taking as many shots as you can in the next few drafts to get a young superstar (or two) that makes De'Aaron the 2nd or even 3rd best player on the team.

You don't think "fit" should ever be a drafting consideration? What if your brain trust has two players ranked the same? Does fit have any value then?
I agree that fit shouldn't affect the decision if one player is clearly rated higher than another. But what if their ratings are equal, more or less? Then what?
Throwing out "fit" entirely when drafting seems foolish. Can't we moderate that and just agree that fit should only be a factor when two players do not have a clear ranking order?
I think it goes beyond that. If you have a steady front office and coaching situation you don't take a player that doesn't fit your scheme. If you have a young star you don't draft a kid who plays the same position unless you are pretty certain he's better than your guy or if you think they can play alongside one another. For instance it wouldn't make sense for the Suns to trade for Buddy Hield when trying to put players around Booker.

In fact I'd say that the only times you shouldn't worry about fit at all is if (a) you don't have a young all-star on your roster or (b) you think there's a potential superstar to available to draft.

Doncic fell into that second category. In that case you take him, see if it works with he and Fox and if it doesn't you flip De'Aaron for a player who better compliments him, like the Mavs did in dealing Dennis Smith for Porzingis.

As much as I tried to talk myself into Bagley because of all the smoke about the Kings' interest in him and Porter, I was disappointed on draft night.

I can see a path for Bagley to be a good player but not a superstar. The guys with superstar potential in my mind were Doncic, Young (also higher bust potential) and maybe Ayton.

And I didn't mention it but a 3rd option is to do a complete rebuild but hold on to Fox.

It does take away the biggest trade chip in terms of collecting future draft picks and I'm not sure De'Aaron would want to re-sign if that's the plan but you could still flip Bagley, Hield, and Barnes for future picks and trade CoJo, Bjelica, and Holmes to cap stretched teams for more assets with the focus on taking as many shots as you can in the next few drafts to get a young superstar (or two) that makes De'Aaron the 2nd or even 3rd best player on the team.
Not sure I understand this really.

Look I get it that he can always sign the qualifying offer sheet and walk the next year, but that is a pretty reckless/risky move for a player like Fox who will command a decent amount of money on the open market (and even more of a risk if we're extending him the season prior to his free agency).

If you offer Fox a 5 year extension, that means you would have control of Fox for 6 more years. That gives you a very long runway to rebuild around him. Now if you keep guys like Hield, Bogdan, Barnes, Bjelica, & Holmes around for another couple seasons, you won't just be losing out on landing top picks in the 2021, 2022, etc. drafts (since they'll likely win enough games preventing them from landing a top pic),, you're now condensing your runway when rebuilding will more than likely be required at some point (just don't see how this team is going to develop into a top tier team).

I mean, there's absolutely 0 chance he'd do this with a max extension looming. Guys can be more picky after they've made , but Fox would be pretty silly to risk a whole year on the QO and give up that max extension.

This is my preferred restart. Fox is verging on an all-star, and still just 22 years old. I don't think you quite have to ship Bagley, but Buddy, Bjelica, Holmes, Barnes all will have actual value on the open market. I think you could convince Giles to come back on a 1 year deal too if we cleared out the bigs ahead of him and promised him playing time.

Fox, Bagley, Giles, 12th pick, another 1st round pick somewhere, 35, 43, 52, Jeffries, James is an excellent start to what a real rebuild would look like. Assuming you'd be able to get some future picks if you dealt the veterans as well.

Oh I think Fox would sign a max deal. That still doesn't mean that after a season or two of tanking he wouldn't ask to be traded if the team still sucks.

The Kings have a very low chance of getting a star out of this draft but the pressure would be there, from fans, from their star player, likely from ownership, to get one out of next year's draft after a tank year of acquiring assets.

Is there a guard as good as Devin Booker or Donovan Mitchell in this years draft? if so IMO that is what the Kings goal should be. Trading for the pick that lands that guy.

Frankly, I would hope to trade Buddy for a shot at either Hayes or Halliburton, then S&T Bogi. We don’t need either one of them going forward. Bogi and Buddy have put in tremendous service to the club, but time to move on.

This will receive a lot of backlash but I would trade Hield, Jabari Parker and one of our second round picks to the Sixers for Horford, Thybulle, Zhaire Smith and Pick 21.

Yes Horford is overpaid, lost a step and older but he's a steady vet that can contribute and be a steady presence to a young team. And you don't have to always play him big minutes anymore.

C - Horford/Holmes/2nd round pick
PF - Bagley/Belly/Jalen Smith (21st pick)
SF - Barnes/Thybulle/J.James/Jeffries (2-way)
SG - Bogi/Nesmith (12th pick)/Z.Smith/FA pick up
PG- Fox/Joseph/Tre Jones (2nd pick)

Nesmith becomes our prospect 'buddy', but the defense becomes so much better

*Giles we loose in FA to Celts. He follows his best mate Tatum

This will receive a lot of backlash but I would trade Hield, Jabari Parker and one of our second round picks to the Sixers for Horford, Thybulle, Zhaire Smith and Pick 21.

Yes Horford is overpaid, lost a step and older but he's a steady vet that can contribute and be a steady presence to a young team. And you don't have to always play him big minutes anymore.

C - Horford/Holmes/2nd round pick
PF - Bagley/Belly/Jalen Smith (21st pick)
SF - Barnes/Thybulle/J.James/Jeffries (2-way)
SG - Bogi/Nesmith (12th pick)/Z.Smith/FA pick up
PG- Fox/Joseph/Tre Jones (2nd pick)

Nesmith becomes our prospect 'buddy', but the defense becomes so much better

*Giles we loose in FA to Celts. He follows his best mate Tatum
I doubt Philadelphia includes Thybulle but if he’s in it you take it and run. Also to make it up to them for giving up Thybull I’d add in Bjlecia instead of Parker.

And losing Giles isn’t the end of the world at best he’s a good sixth man for a good team