Kings in Orlando pre-playing thread

• Thread starter NBC Sports BayArea
  • Start date
Anybody heard the word on how these games will be broadcast?
The games themselves? I'm assuming they'll be on CSNBA considering that meeting the 70-game broadcast threshold in many local TV contracts was a major incentive for the return to play. I haven't heard anything about the scrimmages. You'd think given the interest in turning anything into content right now they'd find a way to televise them, too.

Kind of wish Buddy had been smarter and not played in that packed gym. BTW has anyone seen pictures of Giles? Nor have I seen pictures of Corey Joseph.

Holmes- yes
Bogdan- yes
Fox- yes
Beli- yes
Bagley- yes
Yogi- yes
Brewer- yes
Barnes- yes
Bazemore- yes

Buddy - nope
Len - nope
CoJo - nope
Giles- nope
Parker- nope

Last edited:
Kind of wish Buddy had been smarter and not played in that packed gym. BTW has anyone seen pictures of Giles? Nor have I seen pictures of Corey Joseph.

Holmes- yes
Bogdan- yes
Fox- yes
Beli- yes
Bagley- yes
Yogi- yes
Brewer- yes
Barnes- yes
Bazemore- yes
CoJo- yes

Buddy - nope
Len - nope
Giles- nope
Parker- nope

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Wouldn’t shock me at all if Harry doesn’t play. Bizarre schedule on his knees, if the worst was to happen he’d be toast contract wise. Honestly, he’s probably not sitting too pretty right now which could very well be hugely beneficial to both Vlade (undoes optiongate) and the team (keeps HG3).

This is going to be a hell of a time for Bagley to prove his worth. Maybe. Or not. And if he doesn’t it’s not like it can be held against him because this just isn’t normal in any way. Lol

Last edited:
Wouldn’t shock me at all if Harry doesn’t play. Bizarre schedule on his knees, if the worst was to happen he’d be toast contract wise. Honestly, he’s probably not sitting too pretty right now which could very well be hugely beneficial to both Vlade (undoes optiongate) and the team (keeps HG3).

This is going to be a hell of a time for Bagley to prove his worth. Maybe. Or not. And if he doesn’t it’s not like it can be held against him because this just isn’t normal in any way. Lol
yeah I could see value for the team though less for Harry. I’m guessing he may have been the one who tested positive. No tweets from him in Orlando.

Holmes- yes
Bogdan- yes
Fox- yes
Beli- yes
Bagley- yes
Yogi- yes
Brewer- yes
Barnes- ???
Bazemore- yes
CoJo- yes
Giles- yes

Buddy - nope
Len - nope
Parker- nope

But that does raise the question, have we seen pics of Barnes at practice or just prior to the shutdown of practice facility??? No Barnes would be a huge loss.

Last edited:

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Holmes- yes
Bogdan- yes
Fox- yes
Beli- yes
Bagley- yes
Yogi- yes
Brewer- yes
Barnes- ???
Bazemore- yes
CoJo- yes
Giles- yes

Buddy - nope
Len - nope
Parker- nope

But that does raise the question, have we seen pics of Barnes at practice or just prior to the shutdown of practice facility??? No Barnes would be a huge loss.
I’m pretty sure he was interviewed on the Kings Twitter recently, so I’d assume he’s in.

So James Ham said they have 13 players there now. And two more (between Hield, Len and Parker) on their way. That brings our Orlando roster to 15. And to 16 once the third of the three is cleared. So the 4th person on their traveling group would bring us to 17 if he’s a player. What’s the magic number: 16 or 17 players?

C

ClutchPoints

Sacramento Kings sophomore Marvin Bagley III has missed majority of the 2019-20 season due to a foot injury. However, he will reportedly join the team when the season resumes later this month. According to Jason Jones of The Athletic, Kings coach Luke Walton said the former no.

Continue reading...

So James Ham said they have 13 players there now. And two more (between Hield, Len and Parker) on their way. That brings our Orlando roster to 15. And to 16 once the third of the three is cleared. So the 4th person on their traveling group would bring us to 17 if he’s a player. What’s the magic number: 16 or 17 players?
the problem is I’m not sure we have another player who can bring what HB brings and play that spot.

C

ClutchPoints

The Sacramento Kings’ duo of De’Aaron Fox and Marvin Bagley have just revealed what they intend to replace the names on the back of their jerseys with. As expected, both players will be participating in the league’s initiative of changing the names on players’ jerseys as a way to promote the fight against social injustice. The Athletic’s Jason Jones reported this via Twitter: Bagley also provided a brief explanation as to why he chose this straightforward, yet very powerful word for his jersey: ...

Continue reading...