[Game] Kings v. Warriors - 1//9/16 - 7 PT, 10 ET

Also, quietly solid game by Rudy.

I'm quick to criticize him, so i guess it's only fair if i give him credit as well.

He's so much better as a "background" player.
Hilarious. I was just thinking the same thing. I've been really hard on him in the past. Good to see him playing pretty solid ball.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
So you go from Draymond being a special talent. A talent in the realm of Curry and then a few posts later you compare Acy to Draymond? You're all over the place.
I was thinking the same thing though. Similar body types, same age, both play with a lot of energy and physicality. If Acy works on his skillset there's no reason he couldn't develop into a poor man's Draymond Green in time.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
Also, quietly solid game by Rudy.

I'm quick to criticize him, so i guess it's only fair if i give him credit as well.

He's so much better as a "background" player.
Indeedy do. Being third in the team rankings lets him quietly score a decent percentage. I've also seen a few bursts of defensive energy. Gasp!

I was thinking the same thing though. Similar body types, same age, both play with a lot of energy and physicality. If Acy works on his skillset there's no reason he couldn't develop into a poor man's Draymond Green in time.
In time? He's 25. How much more time are we talking about?

Look they have similar athleticism & energy, but the comparison really stops there.