[Game] Kings v. Warriors - 1//9/16 - 7 PT, 10 ET

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Latest injury update (from http://www.cbssports.com/nba/injuries)

WCS, Casspi and Dukan are all listed as "game time decisions"... However, @SacramentoKings tweeted a link to Kings.com with the following:

Willie Cauley-Stein remains on the team's injury report with a middle finger laceration but has been upgraded to PROBABLE for tonight's matchup with the Golden State Warriors.

Omri Casspi (Upper Back Soreness) also remains on the team's injury report, and is listed as DOUBTFUL. Casspi, who missed his fourth game of the season against the Lakers, is averaging 15.3 points and eight rebounds per over the past 10 games.

Additionally, James Anderson (left hamstring strain) is OUT and Duje Dukan (Tibial Bone Contusion) and Eric Moreland (Left 5th Metatarsal Fracture) remain OUT.
Tonight's officials:

John Goble
Derrick Collins
Tre Maddox

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Unfortunately, after the one-time-payout discount and taxes, there's no way you have enough left over. Just for a bit of perspective. You could win this lottery and be so unfathomably rich you would have no idea what to do with all of your money and you STILL couldn't buy the Kings.
I actually think my $558 million lump sum is that aount instead of $900mil because the difference is that they take the taxes out before I get it, so I might be able to just squeeze in Vivek's share, and the new water cannons set up on each corner of the court to hose down any fan who pisses me off during the game :D

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
what I will be primarily watching for here is not a win but how Cousins controls himself against his kryptonite in Bogut and if he can keep a level head through out the game as he has shown the ability to do in the past three. I am just glad no more Warriors until next season, good riddance.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
what I will be primarily watching for here is not a win but how Cousins controls himself against his kryptonite in Bogut and if he can keep a level head through out the game as he has shown the ability to do in the past three. I am just glad no more Warriors until next season, good riddance.
And if he doesn't, we should immediately TRADE HIM!!!!

Dang, hopefully Casspi is OK. Soreness sounds a little mild to keep him out this long.
Yeah, I'm also a little concerned, especially with the stuff on Thursday about neck stiffness as well, but back injuries are the worst anyway. They have three days off between tonight and their next game, hopefully he'll be good to go by then. Gotta wonder if they should be running tests. Maybe something is sprained/strained.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Boo! Omri torched them last time!

Ah well, looking forward to another 6-24 night from Rudy.

In not expecting a win, but hopefully we compete. I want to see Cuz destroy Bogut.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
James Anderson is doubtful?

The Kings are done before even stepping onto the floor :(

& Seth is totally going to scorch Steph, right everyone?

And if he doesn't, we should immediately TRADE HIM!!!!
I know you are being sarcastic but Boogie's recent dominance underscores the legitimate criticism that I and others levied against him. The difference in efficiency in 2016 is dramatic and legitimizes those fans who wanted and expected more.

He's delivering like a MVP not like Brook Lopez with a bad foot. And I would suggest those defending his play in the month of December were effectively defending Brook Lopez with a bad foot!

I would go further and suggest this stretch also legitimizes the system that Karl has implemented particularly early rim runs and pick and roll from middle of floor and the way Karl is using him with only about 20% of his scoring chances are out of the low post. If Boogie happens to struggle tonight it is against the 3rd best defense efficiency in the NBA (SAS > BOS > GSW) so if he struggles credit and criticism on both sides are probably fair.

The growth to Boogie's game will occur when he combats resistance by going away from resistance, i.e. The Way of the Peaceful Warrior :) Sometimes instead of answering force with force you go away from it or instead of trying to go through a brick wall like Bogut you go around it (him).

7 assists and 12 smart reads last game against was evidence of going away from resistance.

The Warriors like most teams want someone other than Boogie to beat them. So Boogie needs to have confidence in teammates if thats what opponent is giving him, he should take it and if he does so tonight we can thump these d-league scrubs.

I actually think my $558 million lump sum is that aount instead of $900mil because the difference is that they take the taxes out before I get it, so I might be able to just squeeze in Vivek's share, and the new water cannons set up on each corner of the court to hose down any fan who pisses me off during the game :D

I NEED this in my life

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
Running and rushing shots with the Warriors, falling into the trap like most teams did with the old steve nash suns