[Game] Kings @ Suns - 11/4/15 - 6 PT, 9 ET

all summer i heard about how much deeper and more talented this team is now. But once again i just see the same dumpster fire when the team plays without Cousins
Collison is being a ball hog. He's IT 2.0 since Cousins has been out. Belinelli and Ben can't hit a single thing. Rondo is a terrible defender and scorer. WCS can't rebound. Rudy is forcing everything.

Honestly, the only good person has been Kofus.

A full training camp for Karl. Another year of growth from DMC. A hugely upgraded bench. A great looking rookie defende/rim protector.

It never even occurred to me that this could be another 29-30 win season.

Come on guys. Don't let us down.

It's still a team without a ton of shooting or individual defensive ability. Still should be much better than this. This team looks unprepared, that's partially on the coaching staff IMO.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Okay, I tried to stay away. I tried to get wrapped up in a real game, but it's impossible to watch a game when you hate both teams.

I'm back with the Kings for the rest of the game. I figure I couldn't possibly jinx them any more than they've done to themselves.

It's tough sometimes to be a Kings fan. Thank Naismith I stocked up on adult beverages earlier in the week. :p

we could make a lot of money betting against our own team. Its true, we're almost as good as a night off.

we are a joke, its always a slow death with us. i have no idea how demarucus hasnt checked out yet