[Game] Kings @ Suns (Pre-Season) Game Discussion

K

Kingsguy881

These threads always give the impression the Kings are losing. There is always such negativity around here. We are up 12 people. Geez.

I love Bellinelli little fakes and stutters. Anderson again has played solid fundamental defense, doing a good job on Warren(who Suns fans expect to be their microwave guy off the bench and can light it up).

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
These threads always give the impression the Kings are losing. There is always such negativity around here. We are up 12 people. Geez.
They're being critical but I don't see negativity. I see a bunch of Kings fans avidly talking about a pre-season game as though it was the middle of the playoffs. Relax and enjoy, dude. It's been an incredibly long time since we had this many people participating in a game thread. It's all good. :)

gunks

Hall of Famer
All the negativity was several pages ago. Get with the times!

You know the emotions of most of the posters here (myself included) are dependant on the last three plays or so! :p

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
All the negativity was several pages ago. Get with the times!

You know the emotions of most of the posters here (myself included) are dependant on the last three plays or so! :p
Well, that settles it: @Kingsguy881 is a jinx. Everybody was being critical, and the Kings had the lead. Here comes @Kingsguy881 to shame the criticism, and now the lead is gone.

Entity

Hall of Famer
As bad as Omri was in first half. I'd rather have him on floor than butler. Caron maybe a good locker room presence but he is a bad floor presence at the moment