[Game] Kings @ Suns (Pre-Season) Game Discussion

Wonder how Kings will look in preseason home opener against San Antonio? If like this Pop could rest all his starters and still out execute us all 4 quarters - if he wanted to. Hey Rudini, save a few dimes for Spurs if they give you bunches of wide-open ones.

Wonder how Kings will look in preseason home opener against San Antonio? If like this Pop could rest all his starters and still out execute us all 4 quarters - if he wanted to. Hey Rudini, save a few dimes for Spurs if they give you bunches of wide-open ones.
Still have Kawhi, Aldridge, Deavid West and Danny Green, no slouches at all.

Edit: and the Red Rocket!

I see no reason why WCS can't start from the go, such a difference maker out there from day one. I'm gonna say it, he looks like Anthony Davis out there at times without the offense of course.

Yeah but outside Cuz's stupid 3's I'm liking our starting unit and what they're doing given what point we're at in preseason.

Ben I'm disappointed in. Looks no different. If anything looks even more timid than last year. Even an uptick on defense or the boards would be nice but I don't see it. Passive.
Sad. Reminds me of JT and how we kept hoping we'd see something different with each coming season.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Pop won't be there. Timmy, Tony, Manu and Boris won't be there, either. See the game thread. ;)