[Game] Kings @ Suns (Pre-Season) Game Discussion

For some reason I thought this game was being televised, but I checked and looks like its tomorrow's vs. the Spurs.
Same. I've been looking forward to this game for a few weeks and now they pull the rug out. As far as I recall this game was definitely scheduled to be televised at one point. Still holding out some hope.

I'm hoping Caspi and Gay rebound from their first game flops ("performance" really gives them too much credit here), as I know they will eventually. I think it was just the shock of playing with so many NBA-calibur players on their own team...

I think the issue is that initially the Suns tv was going to cover the game, now it shows no one is covering it. If thats case it probably wont be on league pass either.

Yeah its weird my tv guide says it will be on NBATV, nba.com says it will be on league pass, yet it's also blank on tv coverage, meaning neither local nor visitors are covering the game. Either way im pretty sure I will find a way to watch it in some capacity lol. Hopefully its all just a cluster mess and it ends up on NBATV.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Hopefully.

Rudy needs to not be crap. When that guy has an off game, he has an OFF game.

I just want less turnovers. I hate that we're still fooling around with PACE. Dumb.

Oh, and no more Cuz 3s please.

Oh! And a good game by Ben would be most encouraging!

Hopefully.

Rudy needs to not be crap. When that guy has an off game, he has an OFF game.

I just want less turnovers. I hate that we're still fooling around with PACE. Dumb.

Oh, and no more Cuz 3s please.

Oh! And a good game by Ben would be most encouraging!
Rudy was garbage last year in pre season as well, I think he's just a slow starter, not really worried about him. Cuz was pretty meh last season in pre season as well, so its nice that he already looked in great form from game 1, makes me think we may see another jump from him(if thats even possible). Ben is the one that should be a concern. We really need him to at least be solid, won't judge him from one game but needs to show something today and tommorow.

My local Comcast TV menu shows the game on NBA TV, however, the below Phoenix Suns web site indicates the following:

"The Phoenix Suns will play their first game at renamed Talking Stick Resort Arena tonight, hosting the Sacramento Kings at 7:00pm. The only TV coverage will be streaming live on suns.com, and that streaming only extends to 75 miles away from the arena. Otherwise, you can listen to the dulcet tones of Al McCoy on 98.7 FM Arizona Sports, and follow along on twitter and nba.com box scores."

http://www.brightsideofthesun.com/2...-suns-preseason-sacramento-kings-how-to-watch

I have my fingers crossed that NBA TV shows the game.

Go Kings!!!