Kings and free agency - part 4

.500 or better would blow the pants off Brian Windhorst and Marc Stein. Sorry for the imagery but you know it's true.

Rarely, if ever have I seen a team's expectations so low, while simultaneously knowing how easy it will be to absolutely shock people. The low expectation to easy shockability ratio is off the charts. Seriously. I can't ever remember a situation like this. I keep mentioning to people: PLACE YOUR BETS AS SOON AS THE OVER UNDER ON TOTAL WINS COMES OUT.
Word recently was 31.5 and if that is the case I am putting both my savings and my 401k on the over

Andray Blatche is still available.

He would be a very nice 4th big and can give the Kings some offense from the back up big.

If Vlade can sign Blatche with the remaining cap and sign Andre Miller to the vet min, the Kings would be set.

PF: DMC / Blatche / Moreland
SF: Gay / Casspi / Butler
C: Koufos / WCS
SG: McClemore / Belilini / Anderson
PG: Rondo / Collison / Miller

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Andray Blatche is still available.

He would be a very nice 4th big and can give the Kings some offense from the back up big.

If Vlade can sign Blatche with the remaining cap and sign Andre Miller to the vet min, the Kings would be set.

PF: DMC / Blatche / Moreland
SF: Gay / Casspi / Butler
C: Koufos / WCS
SG: McClemore / Belilini / Anderson
PG: Rondo / Collison / Miller

Now there's a name I had forgotten about entirely. That's a good pull ockingsfans, although I think there would be some obvious huge red flags there. Guy was always an idiot, although a talented idiot. Was good his last couple of years in Brooklyn though

His wiki claims though that he signed a 3yr $7.5mil deal with his Chinese team in March. Some of those Chinese contracts have been hard to escape from, and that a big contract for overseas work. Neither he nor they may actually be interested in returning.

Now there's a name I had forgotten about entirely. That's a good pull ockingsfans, although I think there would be some obvious huge red flags there. Guy was always an idiot, although a talented idiot. Was good his last couple of years in Brooklyn though

His wiki claims though that he signed a 3yr $7.5mil deal with his Chinese team in March. Some of those Chinese contracts have been hard to escape from, and that a big contract for overseas work. Neither he nor they may actually be interested in returning.
Usually there is some sort of buy out on those Chinese team contracts.

If the Kings could match the 32.5 million, or something similar and allow him to test free agency next year, I would think a player would rather return to the Big Time of the NBA and the potential of bigger contracts during next off season.

I think the last few years he had matured a bit and been trouble free in Brooklyn, before he went overseas.

Usually there is some sort of buy out on those Chinese team contracts.

If the Kings could match the 32.5 million, or something similar and allow him to test free agency next year, I would think a player would rather return to the Big Time of the NBA and the potential of bigger contracts during next off season.

I think the last few years he had matured a bit and been trouble free in Brooklyn, before he went overseas.
Never mind about Blatche, looks like his contract is 3 years guaranteed.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....ndray-blatche-signs-three-year-deal-in-china/

Unless it has a buy out, looks like he is locked in for 3 years.

Is Drew Gooden a possibility? Lol
Not necessarily directed at you, but Gooden's name has come up quite a bit. Am I the only one that remembers that he wanted NO part of Sacramento for the short time he was here? Didn't even want to step on the court. I would think it would be next to impossible to sign him as a free agent when we couldn't even get him to play when he was traded here.

I don't want him given he didn't want to be here in the past. These Jason Terry types can suck eggs when we prosper. Them and the national media, those laker fans that think it's a matter of time till boogie is there's and the haters.

Lawson WON'T be coming to Sacramento. He's Houston bound. Now all the national media can report how "Sacramento lost in the Lawson sweepstakes." hahahaha
I'm glad Lawson is not coming. He would be a very bad influence (2 DUI in a matter of months, domestic violence issues, quitting on team, etc.) on a team trying to build some chemistry.

Amazing how the national media will probably say the Houston stole Lawson in this trade. But if the Kings would of traded for him, they would be saying that they are just bringing more dysfunction into a dysfunctional situation.

Give me Andre Miller as a 3rd PG and I am ready for the season.

I wonder why there has not been any move lately.
1- Are we trying to restructure Luc's contract to make it safe for the team? Before looking for a replacement to him?
2- Did we hit a salary cap issue because of voiding Luc's contract and now we are stuck? Some guy in realgm mentioned this:
Part 1: Tough timing with Moute failing his physical in SAC. Tricky cap situation with Casspi going into room and not Room ML.

— Bobby Marks (@BobbyMarks42) July 16, 2015
Part 2: SAC could have had $4.4m in room if room ML was used on Casspi. Not SAC's fault. Just terrible timing.

— Bobby Marks (@BobbyMarks42) July 16, 2015

Lawson WON'T be coming to Sacramento. He's Houston bound. Now all the national media can report how "Sacramento lost in the Lawson sweepstakes." hahahaha
I'm loving all this negative press. Keep it coming. The more the better. Better for the over under odds, better for team cohesion (us against the world), better for everything.

We've proven we don't need it to sign quality FA's, cause of some guy named Vladay? Am I spelling that right?

I'm loving all this negative press. Keep it coming. The more the better. Better for the over under odds, better for team cohesion (us against the world), better for everything.

We've proven we don't need it to sign quality FA's, cause of some guy named Vladay? Am I spelling that right?
theres always a silver lining indeed when we are the glory guys in the west and take everyone by suprise

when are the odds finalised hammer ?

Last edited: