Votes: 17 31.5%
  • Not enough sacrifices to the basketball gods

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Vivek thinks four steps ahead

Votes: 26 48.1%
  • Life is meaningless.

Votes: 7 13.0%

• Total voters
Vivek should actually just get Leslie to sign up here then. Would actually make for great entertainment. As we know she is perfectly willing to fight the good fight for him.

On a more serious note, some of you guys really need to take into account the context of the situation with this team as it stands and just realize that what's done is done for this season (and hopefully this season alone). All we can hope for is that Vivek and PDA fully admit they were wrong this summer and make the appropriate moves to get the team back on the right track. I'm not even saying they are going to do that because they first have to realize that they were/are wrong and that's going to be a big step for a couple of guys who are used to being right. It's probably 30/70 at best that they even get it right this summer.

In the meantime the team is a mess right now and is going to remain in varying states of disaster for the rest of the season. When you know that going into each game it makes the losses a little easier to swallow. Why would I really expect anything else? Corbin is a lame duck coach and the players clearly are not buying into whatever he and the front office is selling. Expect a lot more losing as the remaining 40 games wind down. That's just reality and continually getting irate and harping on the same things every game is not going to change that. The front office has made it pretty clear that the direction of this particular season is not going to change at this point.

So you're not going to see me ranting and raving every game about the same things because nothing is going to change and I don't expect anything other than what we are getting. It sucks but we're stuck with it. All we can do is hope they figure it out and judge the individual players on their growth and how they respond or don't respond to the situation.

Last edited:

gunks

Hall of Famer
All of the highlights show Kings giving him tons of room to shoot.

The sad thing is Vivek probably took Stauskas thinking he got the next Klay.
Whats this probably stuff? Vivek was quoted as saying Ben and Nik were going to be like "Curry and Klay"

Yeah...Ok Mr. Ranadive. I wonder who he's going to draft with our top 10 pick this year? The next Kobe? The next Wilt?

Nah...Probably the next Bogut. And maybe he'll anoint Coach Mullin the next Kerr.

On a more serious note, some of you guys really need to take into account the context of the situation
Dude, aren't you gone yet?

You say you're leaving, but you keep talkin'...

And for the record, I agree with you that Klay just had a once-in-a-generation night, there's little the Kings could have done.

A preview of Ty Corbin's postgame comments: "something something pace something something push the tempo something Klay Thompson something something couldn't use timeout something something better pace next game something"
Ok I didn't have the Kings feed, but level with me... are you serious? He actually said the word pace? Against the Warriors?

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
I somehow got blocked by her, which is odd because I never followed or tweeted at her. Which means she's been on Kingsfans.com and apparently isn't a fan of me or my occasional writing.

There go those press passes for me the next time I'm back in Sacramento. (Not that I'm going to be back there for a while.)

I somehow got blocked by her, which is odd because I never followed or tweeted at her. Which means she's been on Kingsfans.com and apparently isn't a fan of me or my occasional writing.

There go those press passes for me the next time I'm back in Sacramento. (Not that I'm going to be back there for a while.)
I know a lot of people said Pace wasn't a plant but I do find it odd that on the day he/she was banned, Leslie went nuts blocking people associated with this site.

If there is even the slightest chance they are connected what a remarkably slimy thing to do.

I know a lot of people said Pace wasn't a plant but I do find it odd that on the day he/she was banned, Leslie went nuts blocking people associated with this site.

If there is even the slightest chance they are connected what a remarkably slimy thing to do.
Frankly... to me it is plainly obvious what is going on, and it disgusts me.

Curious though, what are the reasons for her going nuts and blocking innocent people from this site?

A lot of other people also said Pace was a plant from the start and got admonished for doing so. The name Pace alone was fishy.

And in a totally unrelated note, vivek's PR lady is now banning people from her Twitter?

That seems good for business. She must be one of those people Vivek hired who is smarter than him, huh? She seriously is Kings PR? That's terrifying. What the heck is going on?

Pace seemed like a kid to me who'd never been on a message board where you had to form complete sentences and thoughts. A Twitter kid. But reading Leslie Moore's Twitter feed? It pretty much fits.

Yikes.

A lot of other people also said Pace was a plant from the start and got admonished for doing so. The name Pace alone was fishy.

And in a totally unrelated note, vivek's PR lady is now banning people from her Twitter?

That seems good for business. She must be one of those people Vivek hired who is smarter than him, huh? She seriously is Kings PR? That's terrifying. What the heck is going on?

Pace seemed like a kid to me who'd never been on a message board where you had to form complete sentences and thoughts. A Twitter kid. But reading Leslie Moore's Twitter feed? It pretty much fits.

Yikes.
Wow. So "Pace" was Leslie Moore.

And she got her feelings hurt when she was banned from here, so she goes and bans prominent members the exact same day from her Kings PR twitter feed.

Wow. Just wow.

i had to watch the klay Thompson 3rd again. It's worse the second time. The Kings were so absolutely pathetic that it made me angry. They had no pride at all, further backing up what Doug Christie said after the game. You have to at least attempt to stop the guy, which the Kings didnt. Christie would have never allowed klay to do what he did had he been playing.

Last edited:
You know I've been here longer than that, but a week and a half might just be about all of this I have left in me. There is a reason a guy like Carmichael Dave doesn't post here hardly ever........he's mentioned it on the radio show before, the forums are so over the top negative. KF has just become a place of constant negativity (not to mention overly inflated egos) that a sane neutral person doesn't feel welcome here.

Essentially if you don't agree in lockstep with the same 5 or 6 people (you being one of them) that set the tone then you are an outcast.
Very few bring the negativity the way you do. It seems as though you have a wish to be banned. Maybe so you can go a brag/complain to your friends about the site. So be it.

I've rarely been in lock step with the board. I mostly post when I DON'T agree with what is being said. And like everyone on the internet, I post when something is bothering me. Otherwise I sit back and read and maybe throw out little one liners. At no time did I ever feel like I was going to be banned or that my opinion was being dismissed. I have been glad/amused at times be on the opposing side of the board and no one has told me to be quiet. Mainly because I don't think I'm a jerk about it. I don't have a self persecution complex and I'm not narcissistic. If you come in here with fists up and taking swings at people, that's exactly what you'll get back. You're creating your own situation and blaming it on the mods and the board as a whole.

I actually don't mind that you have differing opinions and don't think you need to ask to be banned. Just state your opinions and and take the disagreement as part of the discussion process. Stop looking for the mods approval on your opinions.

Yikes.
Yeah. I usually try not to connect too many dots, but this just stands out as too much of a coincidence.

i opted to watch Gone Girl instead of the game. When my wife went to check on the baby I turned on the game and it was tied in the 3rd...then Klay proceeded to hit 2 3's, an alley oop dunk and then when he bombed that 30 footer that was all I needed to see so I went back to the movie. Got the rest of my updates when my phone started blowing up. Disappointed someone did not at least try to put a hard foul on him, have some god damn pride

i had to watch the klay Thompson 3rd again. It's worse the second time. The Kings were so absolutely pathetic that it made me angry. They had no pride at all, further backing up what Doug Christie said after the game. You have to at least attempt to stop the guy, which the Kings didnt. Christie would have never allowed klay to do what he did had he been playing.
I'm glad you posted this. It is exactly how I felt while it was happening, and everybody was acting awe-struck on twitter while the Kings were playing like third graders - including Kings fans and Kings employees.

I'm curious. Someone earlier posted pictures of PDA along with members of Crown Downtown on a bus going to the game. If you're here and went on that bus, how was the ride back? How was PDA and what did he have to say? He looked talkative in the pictures, was he still?

Just curious in a morbid way.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
I'm curious. Someone earlier posted pictures of PDA along with members of Crown Downtown on a bus going to the game. If you're here and went on that bus, how was the ride back? How was PDA and what did he have to say? He looked talkative in the pictures, was he still?

Just curious in a morbid way.
According to CDT's Facebook, PDA did not ride the bus back with them. But I'm not sure it was ever the plan for him to do that. Nobody actually said that he changed his plan, at least last I saw.

i opted to watch Gone Girl instead of the game. When my wife went to check on the baby I turned on the game and it was tied in the 3rd...then Klay proceeded to hit 2 3's, an alley oop dunk and then when he bombed that 30 footer that was all I needed to see so I went back to the movie. Got the rest of my updates when my phone started blowing up. Disappointed someone did not at least try to put a hard foul on him, have some god damn pride
I understand the reasoning for this statement and you're not the only one that brought it up. But I only remember him driving to the bucket once or twice not counting the alley oop. I don't see how you can put a hard foul only someone raining 3s. Some were in transition too so doubling would be hard. He was just in a zone. The way he was shooting it was had to stop. Unless people are suggesting fouling hard on one if his 9 or so 3s, or having 2 guys on him during a fast break and leaving someone open for a layup.

I understand the reasoning for this statement and you're not the only one that brought it up. But I only remember him driving to the bucket once or twice not counting the alley oop. I don't see how you can put a hard foul only someone raining 3s. Some were in transition too so doubling would be hard. He was just in a zone. The way he was shooting it was had to stop. Unless people are suggesting fouling hard on one if his 9 or so 3s, or having 2 guys on him during a fast break and leaving someone open for a layup.
That is EXACTLY what Im suggesting. The guy can't miss and he's absolutely killing you. Common sense says you double him, cool him off, and force someone else to make a basket. I thought that was basketball 101? I guess it's not cause NOTHING happened to cool off klay last night. I understand Corbin is a nice guy and all but the more i watch the more i think his basketball coaching IQ ain't all that.

That is EXACTLY what Im suggesting. The guy can't miss and he's absolutely killing you. Common sense says you double him and force someone else to make a basket. I thought that was basketball 101?
No, no, no. Not basketball 101. This is NBA 3.0 the future of the NBA and Sacramento Kings. We will lead all teams with this. Lead em right to the lottery every year. After all, gotta be the best in something so might as well make it best at being the worst.

No worries we are well ahead of the game. No one will catch us!