[Game] Game 41: Scrmnt Kngs @ Prtlnd Trlblzrs

How excited are you about the new ESC opening in 2016?

• Excited

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Very excited

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Very excited

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Very excited

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Very excited

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Very excited

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • I am already waiting in line for tickets

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • I am Vivek Ranadive and I approve this message.

Votes: 30 65.2%

• Total voters
At this point, frankly, as much as I hate rooting for our guys to lose, I hope the rest of the season is a disaster, so that the FO utterly fails in whatever experiment they think they are doing. The worst thing that could happen would be winning 35-40 games, or God forbid, getting close to .500, and having PDA declare this a success.

This is an utter failure of a season. This "concept" needs to be shown for what it is: an utter disgrace to the game of basketball, and to the players.

I'm hoping it's bad enough so that there is a MAJOR season ticket holder revolt, and the minority owners threaten with all their might to get Vivek/Mullen/whoever the hell it is to stop meddling.

I'm STILL utterly flabberghasted at how and why Malone was hired with such CONVICTION, only to be criticized as a "Sousa Band" type rigid leader and shown the door. It's insulting that the FO thinks we're dumb enough to buy their logic about that. My personal current opinion is that Vivek is just so star struck by Mullen that he'll cow to almost anything he says. I think our organization has become infected by a celebrity worship mentality, and has lost any real, objective, decision making ability.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
the only two words that characterize this game to me....composure & grit. Portland had both, the Kings not so much. In other news, I miss clutch Rudy Gay, he hasn't hit one to tie it or take the lead in quite some time.

I think I know the reason why the Kings are having trouble down the stretch... no one on this team knows how to win.

I think the Kings need a vet on this team. I know Vince Carter would probably never ever want to come here, but he's someone who would be perfect for this team.

Maybe they should ask T-Mac to come out of retirement?

The Kings need a guard vet. Anyone have ideas?

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
In an effort to recruit season ticket holders, the Kings just announced that for each game for the remainder of the season, there will be a random drawing to select a STH to serve as head coach for the game.*

*I wish

I think I know the reason why the Kings are having trouble down the stretch... no one on this team knows how to win.

I think the Kings need a vet on this team. I know Vince Carter would probably never ever want to come here, but he's someone who would be perfect for this team.

Maybe they should ask T-Mac to come out of retirement?

The Kings need a guard vet. Anyone have ideas?
Yeah dump JT or Landry with Stauskas and throw a wad o' cash at that Wes Matthews guy this summer!

This is my rant.... Coach Corbin, is in a rough spot but I have to say he has no idea how to manage the team, how to handle time out situations and how to reach his players. This season is now trash. It's really tiring to see a team either go up 10 points in the last quarter and let it go with no composure and bad calls on refs making them being dependent on how the game is decided. Or either loosing there composure in the second half showing no care or no discipline. I'm a die hard Kings fan since 1998, but I'm at the point in which I don't care anymore cause the organization has no idea what they want. They get rid of Thomas cause they wanted to go more fast pace? They resign a SF who plays the half court game yet has no ball handle and is not clutch when it counts, and yet PDA wants a fast paced game. We have the most dominant low post player in the game...yet we want to play high pace as the WARRIORS or SUNS?!!!! We started off with the best record in years since the mallofs and we let go a coach who without no power of his own that his all star center is out for 10 games and change the entire dynamics of this team?!!! I support this team no matter what, but I will not watch them until they meaning the FO get there act together and either decided to go full change mode and get players who play run and gun and sorry to say...RUDY and DMC are not run and gun, they are half court set and are traded for assets and picks or accept the fact that your team is a half court team and get a coach who knows how to utilize both. Rudy is not a great one on one offense 1-4 flat option as he has weak handles for his size. DMC is dominant in the post, but you need shooters release when the D colapse on him. SORRY for this rant...I'm just upset with this team and I just want progress and this is not progress....