[Game] Game 2: Sacrificial Kiwis vs. Portalville Train Balmers 12/27/12, 7:00 BGM 10:00 EDY

I feel...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
LOVE seeing Malone laughing. This is what Kings basketball should be all about. Thanks fellow Kings fans for sharing the game.

:)

KINGS WIN! Haven't felt this good about a Kings win in a long time! First win without me banging my head on the wall trying to block out the Pizza Guy worship emanating from G&J. Really good defense played by our guys!

Great game by Rudy, ok-solid game by Cuz (no more dumb fouls please) and consistent effort on defense= Kings win. It wouldn't have even been this close had Cousins managed to stay in the game. Two games into the season and teams are really gunning hard at Cousins with rough fouls, pushing, shoving, and generally trying to bait him. Very nice response so far by Cuz in that regard. Omri proved he should be the backup SF. Great team win

Just maybe Kings can be .500 team baring injury to Rudy or Cuz. Collison is true PG with skill to get the job done. The other two starters might be able to hide with enough support by top 2 and deeper bench. My faith is restored in coach and players that we are actually better than last year for sure. Hopefully growth by youngsters as the season rolls along and D becomes consistent calling card for Kings.

Darren Collison put the f'n clamps on Damian Lillard tonight. I officially love Darren Collison now.
His defense has been on freaking point. He completely shut down Curry in our home opener (Curry started going off in the garbage period), and today Lillard was invisible. I love his defense. I love our team's defense. I've never seen us switch so beautifully before..

Great game by Rudy, ok-solid game by Cuz (no more dumb fouls please) and consistent effort on defense= Kings win. It wouldn't have even been this close had Cousins managed to stay in the game. Two games into the season and teams are really gunning hard at Cousins with rough fouls, pushing, shoving, and generally trying to bait him. Very nice response so far by Cuz in that regard. Omri proved he should be the backup SF. Great team win
Omri oroved it in the preseason as well.

Omri oroved it in the preseason as well.
Yes he did, but to us. Apparently whatever happened in preseason didn't count for Malone, because he picked Williams anyway. Kind of odd considering that even if you had cataracts you could still see Omri was playing much much better.