[Game] Game 1: Sacramento Kings v. Golden State Warriors, 10/29/14 7:00 PM PST, 10 PM EST

The Official Fruit of the Kings 2014-2015 Season

• Pear

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Peach

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Apple

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Banana

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Orange

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Grapes

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Lemon

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Kiwi

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Tomatoes

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Batman

Votes: 20 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't think tonight is going to be a sell out not because the Kings suck, but because it's game 7! A lot of fans have been anticipating for game 7.. More would much rather watch game 7 of the Giants than the home opener.

My Over under for the day

Klay and Curry 47 points. I'm taking over. McLemore is gonna get torched tonight.
I hope the SG's and the PG's of the Kings run the motion offense and have Klay and Curry chase them extensively. The one area of advantage with the Kings guard line is the shear number of guards that can play.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
I was kidding. Just like I saw kidding about Sim Bhullar in the thread about Centers that you took seriously.
You apparently have a talent for making your jokes appear to be serious comments.

Unless you're kidding about those comments being in jest. As you can see, I clearly can't tell the difference when it comes to you.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Well, Bogut is probably the only big in the league that can consistently fluster Boogie .... So we're going to really need to play some team ball with good defense to win tonight!

Who am I kidding? This is going to be ugly.

You apparently have a talent for making your jokes appear to be serious comments.

Unless you're kidding about those comments being in jest. As you can see, I clearly can't tell the difference when it comes to you.
"Sim Bhullar averaged 28 ppg and 43rpg per 36 minutes in the preseason. We have Wilt Chamberlain on our hands and we're sending him to Reno".

Then I post the link to the streaming post and follow it up with "Seriously though..." and blah blah blah after it.

Thought both were pretty obvious.

As bad as this game might get, I am super excited for a new King's season! I can't help but feel as if this will be the season things turn around for us (I am expecting a significant trade sometime this season) with a new core that can take us to the playoffs. Being in the West is not doing us any favors either. Go Kings and tear it up Boogie!

Glenn

Hall of Famer
Have they cleaned up the arena.? It looks like it. The seats look better and I am assuming there is more. This is an invitation to whoever is at the game to describe the arena.

I am hoping for increased ball movement with more assists as a team. Don't expect a W, but I do expect the ball to move and defensive intensity.