• The Maloofs

Votes: 36 55.4%
  • Phil Jackson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of the above

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought IT leaving meant Ben and the PF's will get involved in the scoring? They suck, plain and simple, they are terrible and having a "facilitating PG" does nothing to help. So now we downgraded at PG, and will expect a bigger load for Gay(what Toronto tried to do with him). For a second this board had me thinking that we will improve this season, but it is clear we are worse. I can already see the body language of a team that is ready to give up, and this is in the pre season against the Los Angeles Defenders, when we play actual NBA teams? oh boy....

How does someone like Jordan Clarkson get more opportunities than Nik? Coach isn't drawing any plays for him. This is so disappointing from everyone.

S

sactownfan

This would be unacceptable if it was the 1st preseason game... this is just unacceptable crap.... this SHOULD have been a free flowing schooling / beat down of a depleted Laker SCRUB team. This team would have been feeling good that they executed well going into the season. Instead its a absolute disaster.

At least last year we had 3 positions that were top tier, now we have two and all those shots that IT midget chucked go to Ben McLemore, Jason Thompson, Carl Landry and Derrick Williams, HOORRRAAAYY!!!!!

Oh yeah and now Cousins and Gay will get far more attention from defenses, Gay will pound the ball much more(who can blame him look who he's playing with) Cousins will get triple teamed and either pass out to non-shooters or try to muscle something up over 3 defenders(and likely commit an offensive foul in the process).

gunks

Hall of Famer
And with the 4th pick of the 2015 NBA draft the Kings select.....

A SG?

Watching this game.... I have zero optimism. PDA, this is your masterpiece.

S

sactownfan

Im officially done watching this nonsense. I will hope something changes before then next game. lol!

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Watching this team gets so disheartening...they sure know how to suck the life out of you. That being said, I wonder what's the over under 115 points the Warriors score on Wednesday night...