[Game] Kings v. Pacers 1/24/14, 7pm PST, 10pm EST

Justin Beiber:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, at least they made this an extremely interesting game. we all knew this was going to be ugly and end poorly before tip off. but it was immensely entertaining, so props to the team.

S

SacKings2002NBAChampions

Has anyone else noticed that Malone has NEVER made a good play down the stretch. Do they not practice these situations during practice? Like damn…not that hard.

Gotta love all the bashing for the guy who drops 38, despite being the only guy who can create on the floor the entire game, against the best D in the NBA.

Oh btw, everyone else not named IT and MT? 10-43 shooting.

Heroic effort from the guys on the floor tonight. Took a sketchy 4 point play to even get it to OT. We just had too many guys in situations they were not used to at the end of the game and it showed.

Heck of an effort by the depleted Kings. But great players make great plays and superstars make them routinely on both ends in crunch time. Still, maybe tonight we would have won if we'd had our two top players.

Great game by the Kings.

Problem is, when it gets crazy Isaiah becomes a ball hog. Hopefully this will be a teachable moment for him.

Pleased by effort.

K

KingMilz

First loss I'm not even mad at, they gave it there al, IT went way to tunnel vision near the end and the Williams call was bogus and we needed more out of D-Will in terms of scoring.

D-Will is the most pathetic crap on this roster. Misses huge fts, stupid foul, stupid play, and a horrible game. IT couldn't give us the game winning shot, but he was great tonight. I had doubts about him being our starting pg, but I don't anymore. D-Will is so disappointing. I was such a huge supporter.. you blew it D-Will.

Paul George is a great player.

I am disappointed in Isaiah Thomas. I don't care if he scores 50. At the end of the day, his style of play is not what you want from your starting point guard. He is talented, no doubt. Unfortunately, he's selfish and extremely thirsty.
I'm by no means an IT fan, but who is he going to pass to? Gray? D-will? Only MT and IT had their games going and they are just too thin. Hopefully Gay and DMC are resting for a speedy recovery

Status
Not open for further replies.