[Game] Kings v. Pacers 1/24/14, 7pm PST, 10pm EST

Justin Beiber:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KingMilz

I don't think I've ever said this before, but I find myself agreeing with andremiller07. We're beating the freaking Pacers and all some (not all) can do is find a reason to dump on IT or Coach Malone or whatever. Criticism is fine but some of this stuff has just gotten out of hand. It's almost like no matter what they do, nothing will ever be good enough. And that's just wrong..
I wonder how many people here are really Kings fans rather than Cousins fans.

I don't think I've ever said this before, but I find myself agreeing with andremiller07. We're beating the freaking Pacers and all some (not all) can do is find a reason to dump on IT or Coach Malone or whatever. Criticism is fine but some of this stuff has just gotten out of hand. It's almost like no matter what they do, nothing will ever be good enough. And that's just wrong..
As Malone said, "Don't tolerate in a win, what you wouldn't in a loss".

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Terrible pass by Gray to get IT stuck on the sideline in a double team. You've got to get that ball out to the perimeter.

Just finished catching up on the DVR through the first half. WTF am I watching.

Nice of Thornton to show up in the second half of the season.

I thought IT did a good job in the first half playing aggressive and not being denied his spots.

Gray doesn't do much well, but his screens are great.

Acy playing like the bad Reggie Evans tonight.

Jimmer did a halfway decent job running the second unit and I thought Malone subbed starters back in at the right time.

Williams playing like crap for the most part.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I hope we will have the permission to complain if the Pacers take the lead.
Come on, Glenn. You know what I'm talking about. Complain all you like. It's just a little disheartening when there's more positive commentary about our team on the OPPONENT'S board.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Williams playing like crap for the most part.
The D is OK. George hasn't gone off on him by any means - of his 11 points in the game, 4 were loose-ball/fast break points, so only 7 thus far when he has been guarded. D-Will is basically uninvolved in the offense for whatever reason (Thornton). And then George hits a three.

Entity

Hall of Famer
Come on, Glenn. You know what I'm talking about. Complain all you like. It's just a little disheartening when there's more positive commentary about our team on the OPPONENT'S board.
Check that board when George hill never passes to Paul George even if they are winning and see what they say

I don't understand. Who decides what's criticism and what's out of hand(aside from obvious trolling)?

The entire forum bashed the Maloofs. Entire forum bashed Smart. Entire forum has bashed Outlaw. Entire forum has bashed Salmons. There's different points where others decide they've had enough as well and jump in. Some felt one way before others. I've seen you say "I don't want to see player X" out there again. And that's not meant to put you under the spotlight but rather to point out many reach the same or similar conclusions, they just arrive at those conclusions at different times which is normal across life.

If we see repeated mistakes, why's it out of hand to comment on those mistakes? It's all subjective.

Status
Not open for further replies.