[Game] Trailblazers @ Kings - 1/7/14 - 7 p.m. PST

Glenn

Hall of Famer
Yes Rudy, you need more touches.
He has become a very efficient scorer for us. I think that's the Boogie Effect. We don't need his points so he doesn't chuck. And not trying to start an argument, IT is doing what I have wanted all along. When he is on the court with Gay and Cousins he needs to be a facilitator for them and not see himself as one of the Big 3. This is only one game so nothing can be concluded but I really like the way he is playing. Grant said he was on his way to a triple double which is absurd but if he keeps playing like this in the future, he COULD get a triple double.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
He has become a very efficient scorer for us. I think that's the Boogie Effect. We don't need his points so he doesn't chuck. And not trying to start an argument, IT is doing what I have wanted all along. When he is on the court with Gay and Cousins he needs to be a facilitator for them and not see himself as one of the Big 3. This is only one game so nothing can be concluded but I really like the way he is playing. Grant said he was on his way to a triple double which is absurd but if he keeps playing like this in the future, he COULD get a triple double.
For me it's not about Gay chucking or not chucking. It's about getting him the ball early in the shotclock with a live dribble and space, allowing him to facilitate and make decisions. I disagree a bit that Cuz and Gay need IT to be a facilitator for them. I think they just need the ball and both can facilitate themselves and due to that, I'd rather the offense is run through them which right now it is.