[Game] Trailblazers @ Kings - 1/7/14 - 7 p.m. PST

Ben looked more composed though that's not saying too much. Hopefully this will calm him a bit and take some of the pressure off
Not to me. He bobbled one rebound and it was taken away from him and the Blazers scored 2. Then he missed a boxout and the Blazers got a dunk. Besides that he is just kinda wandering around the court.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Not down by much with IT having his worst game of the year and Cousins putting up a effortless 19 (didn't even think he was close to his best), loving seeing our massive line up, I wish JT would actualyl play like a poor man's LMA don't worry about your awful post up game just take 15 footers. Williams/Gay on the wings >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any other combo we have.
ITs game has been interesting to say the least. I wonder how much of a target he was in that meeting? The coach took veiled shots at his defense, and he's playing this game almost entirely different than in rhythm scoring PG Isaiah.

Not to me. He bobbled one rebound and it was taken away from him and the Blazers scored 2. Then he missed a boxout and the Blazers got a dunk. Besides that he is just kinda wandering around the court.
Well he had that one good drive which is rare from him. He didn't get much of a chance to get into a shooting rhythm.

And zero turnovers. And he isn't getting lit up. And he has only taken 5 shots with all of them being good looks.
He had 2 turnovers that won't show up on the stat sheet. The "rebound" and when he gave a sloppy lazy pass to DeMarcus at the end of the half that led to .3 left on the shotclock.

He hasn't been bad but he hasn't been very good.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
In the Bobs game 65 points was scored in the first half; IT was involved in 4 pts of the 65 (2 of those on a fast break off a TO). In this game, 60 points scored in first half; IT involved in 4 pts of that 60 (2 on being switched on Adridge). I'd say there is a little more to the defensive problems than IT.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
ITs game has been interesting to say the least. I wonder how much of a target he was in that meeting? The coach took veiled shots at his defense, and he's playing this game almost entirely different than in rhythm scoring PG Isaiah.
Can I guess? Can I ? Can I? :D

He had 2 turnovers that won't show up on the stat sheet. The "rebound" and when he gave a sloppy lazy pass to DeMarcus at the end of the half that led to .3 left on the shotclock.

He hasn't been bad but he hasn't been very good.
Sloppy lazy pass? I called being-defended-by-a-7-footer-on-an-inbounds-play-with-less-than-a-second-before-a-5-second violation kind of a pass.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
In the Bobs game 65 points was scored in the first half; IT was involved in 4 pts of the 65 (2 of those on a fast break off a TO). In this game, 60 points scored in first half; IT involved in 4 pts of that 60 (2 on being switched on Adridge). I'd say there is a little more to the defensive problems than IT.
Of course there is and no one, absolutely no one, said all the defensive problems were because of IT. Point the person out if you know something else. This is absurd.

only responsible for 4pts HAHAHA that is the most biased analysis i have ever seen. so i guess you don't count it when Kemba Walker scored on him?

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
Why is it such a big deal? Did he break Cousins ankles when resting his head on them?
Standards. You like mascots screwing with players while they're out there on the court? More power to you. I don't.

So I guess anything goes unless it ends up with a player having his ankles broken. Nice logic there.

BTW, I didn't say it was "such a big deal". Weak defense.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
He told the caller that those people "Don't know basketball and don't know what the hell they are talking about. The Kings have a starting Point Guard and his name is Isaiah Thomas"
Awesome, Napear is carrying out my WWE analogy, and he doesn't even know it. Fans have had enough of John Cena Isaiah Thomas, it's because they don't know what's Best for Business™.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I am liking what I'm seeing. Effort and energy, heart and hustle. It's all I've ever expected of my team and I'm very glad to see it.