You are not being funny, whoever you are

..... to use my username and creat thread like that ("too bad this is just regular season......)!
Absolutely disgusting......
And now I am being attacked because of the comments I didn't make...
:rolleyes:

p.s. and YES this is ME the actual SerbianQueen (after I have reset my password in order to log on......)

Stuff like This Happens ...

Imagine that ... IDENTITY THEFT ... here

I thought that was kinda odd with your name being what it is and the comments that were made. Something wasn't adding up !!!!

My apolgies ....

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
SQ, we did note thqat it was an odd post and out of charater for you. Oh well, could have been worse (check the activity on your credit cards) ;)

i never went into the thread...just because of the ridiculousness of the title

but i did think it was weird that you out of all people would start a thread like that...i thought it had to be a joke or a misleading title...but i nevertheless never went into it

what are the chances of something like that happening...do you think someone really did it on purpose or maybe it was just a big coincidence...hmm...i wouldn't think a member on this board would do sucha stupid and totally assainine thing...it had to be some outsiders

this is all very interesting

i feel bad SerbianQueen

How did that person got your password? 'Coz he/she can't make the same username! Maybe your boyfriend is a TWolves fan and hack your username..hehehe ;)

Or maybe, you forgot to log out in the public computer, those damn cookies, its their fault ;)

TheSerbianQueen said:
..... to use my username and creat thread like that ("too bad this is just regular season......)!

p.s. and YES this is ME the actual SerbianQueen (after I have reset my password in order to log on......)
I kinda thought your comments were out of character... sorry I didn't have more faith in you.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
TSQ - I am SO relieved. I thought you'd gone off the deep end. I'd like to add my apologies. I should have checked the IP of the imposter first.

Glad to see you're still you - and not whoever that pathetic little imposter would have liked us to believe.

:D

KP said:
Is that a cactus playing a flute??
Indeed it is.

That's from Late Night with Conan.

A while back in his State of the Show Address, he pledged to do: "more literate, social commentary and less random attempts at humor...isn't that right, Cactus-Chef Playing 'We Didn't Start The Fire' On The Flute?"

TheSerbianQueen said:

I thought the post was out of character too! I actually read the post several times trying to find your "personality" in it. Sorry that happened to you -- what a bummer.

Sure is alot of buttkissin in this thread. You could tell it wasn't SQ easily. Was pretty obvious to me anyway. By the time I saw this thread it was already closed.

SQ... torture them they deserve it.