Votes: 27 58.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
And then this comes across my news feed today, SMH

Link deleted

Willie, let it go man. Not sure why this guy keeps trying to blame Sac for his failures.
He has to blame someone - and he'll never realize the truth. He's his own worst enemy. He doesn't live for basketball; it's not in his blood. He doesn't have the hunger, the passion, the drive. He's got tons of talent, but he's living proof that talent alone cannot take you to the top in the NBA.

Last edited:
And then this comes across my news feed today, SMH

Link deleted

Willie, let it go man. Not sure why this guy keeps trying to blame Sac for his failures.
Dan Feldman again. He did that "Bogdan not happy with bench bait" and many others. Here is another quote by Willie from the same article that was the source for the above Dan Feldman article but never made it into that one:

"I'll always have a place for Sacramento in my heart," Cauley-Stein said. "Like I said, it's never, it was never bad blood. It was just like a business decision on their side. So, I had to make one on my side."

Last edited by a moderator:
The 6 steals were nice last night, not sure what to make of it when the opponent is coasting. He had 6 and 4 at the half and I thought he would put together a double double but he only got one rebound the entire 2nd half. Which is pretty indicative of the main complaint that he just doesn't care on D. Not gonna knock the steals but I want blocked shots and rebounds from my big man and if Willie put forth half the effort that Holmes does he'd be an all NBA defender.

Also, first game against former team, typically a guy in his position who has been vocal about being unappreciated shows what he can do. Maybe he'll have a statement game in Sacramento, or maybe he'll just do it 5-6 games down the road. Why do today what can be put off until tomorrow?
I've never seen it as the effort issue. to me he always tried, he was just not able to fulfill everyone's expectations.

Dan Feldman again. He did that "Bogdan not happy with bench bait" and many others. Here is another quote by Willie from the same article that was the source for the above Dan Feldman article but never made it into that one:

"I'll always have a place for Sacramento in my heart," Cauley-Stein said. "Like I said, it's never, it was never bad blood. It was just like a business decision on their side. So, I had to make one on my side."
You see, that really pisses me off. Why isolate a small piece from a larger answer to drive an agenda? For a few more clicks?! I’m going to delete my previous post for fear of driving any more traffic to that hack.

I actually think WCS problems are a lack of confidence (don't let his talk trick you, judge him by the actions) when he's out on the floor he's like the Jeff Green of Big Men both appear as if they don't play hard but imo both suffer from a lack of confidence which limits the effort you can put out and fatigues you way faster than normal, I often think this is way overlooked with most guys who get the tag that' they don't play hard (in some cases yeah they don't). But to me both Jeff/Willie are in the confident lacking aspect. Derrick Williams/Mclemore are two other guys that come to mind with the same thing (Ben seems to have overcome it somewhat now).

Last edited:
1 point / 3 rebound effort in his new bench role.
Gonna get that bag
He's obviously still suffering the after-effects of being underappreciated in Sacramento.
So does that help or hurt his per 36?

I don't want to just pile on the guy. But I guess Charlotte breathing a heavy sigh of relief they didn't sign him to a 9mil per deal.
Who do you think its doing worse this year, Kings or WCS?

Game is tied now but he stuffed Dame who has over 50 with under a minute a go to hold the lead. Blazers should not be in a close game with GSW at home.

...and now a big alley oop dunk to put them up 6 in OT

Last edited: