Votes: 12 26.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Don't care

Votes: 27 58.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This team is so much better off with Holmes as it’s Center
If Willie had Richauns motor and willingness to dig in on the less glamorous aspects of the game(defense and hustle) he’d be one of the most valuable role players(in the Draymond way) but Holmes is pretty much filling the void and then some. Only he isn’t targeted as much by Fox and the Kings don’t run as much. He even closes out on pick n rolls which was what everybody always expected from Willie and he isn’t afraid to swat at things.

I can see why Willie was encouraged by his agent to take a one year with the Dubs. A team in desperate need of athletic bigs and great structure. They could help Willie get the bag he wanted by eventually forcing him to become the defensive monster he should be. Since Willie isn’t going to go over to the Warriors dynasty and demand that they unleash his hidden offensive talent instead of treating him like a role player. But Now it looks like a lost season where Steph will be out, Klay will be out, Russell likely dealt, Draymond going in and out of the lineup. This will eventually bring out Willies worst instincts if it hasn’t already and it looks like Warriors fans are already wise to him.

Last edited:
Warriors fans are already starting to realize WCS isn't that good. Some of the top comments on the reddit Warriors sub:

"Kings fan weren't lying about WCS. Bruh doesn't even pretend to boxout or go up for boards. And he plays like he's on crack."

"Imo....wcs really lost us this game. A good center in his position would have helped us win the rebounds and got us the game"

"Looney wouldn't have let Okogie and Wiggins cook his butt possession after possession. Bro is beyond a**. Imagine being almost out the league and not giving it everything you got."

"He doesn't even react when a switch happens. Just continues defending perimeter instead of switching himself."

"The threads when he got signed where Kings were warning us and Warriors fans were all like "nah, y'all are lying!!!" aged like crap. F***king Willie man."

"Dude looks like he's high on the court"

"This dude WCS is straight booty juice. How tf do you not jump...on a jump ball? Not to mention his a** only rebounds if the ball is flying straight into his hands."

If Willie can't get it together with the Warriors I think it's safe to say he wouldn't have ever improved with this franchise either.

*I edited some content for language

If Willie had Richauns motor and willingness to dig in on the less glamorous aspects of the game(defense and hustle) he’d be one of the most valuable role players(in the Draymond way) but Holmes is pretty much filling the void and then some. Only he isn’t targeted as much by Fox and the Kings don’t run as much. He even closes out on pick n rolls which was what everybody always expected from Willie and he isn’t afraid to swat at things.

I can see why Willie was encouraged by his agent to take a one year with the Dubs. A team in desperate need of athletic bigs and great structure. They could help Willie get the bag he wanted by eventually forcing him to become the defensive monster he should be. Since Willie isn’t going to go over to the Warriors dynasty and demand that they unleash his hidden offensive talent instead of treating him like a role player. But Now it looks like a lost season where Steph will be out, Klay will be out, Russell likely dealt, Draymond going in and out of the lineup. This will eventually bring out Willies worst instincts if it hasn’t already and it looks like Warriors fans are already wise to him.
Jokic will be a better athlete than prime Javale before that occurs.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Warriors fans are already starting to realize WCS isn't that good. Some of the top comments on the reddit Warriors sub:

"Kings fan weren't lying about WCS. Bruh doesn't even pretend to boxout or go up for boards. And he plays like he's on crack."

"Imo....wcs really lost us this game. A good center in his position would have helped us win the rebounds and got us the game"

"Looney wouldn't have let Okogie and Wiggins cook his butt possession after possession. Bro is beyond a**. Imagine being almost out the league and not giving it everything you got."

"He doesn't even react when a switch happens. Just continues defending perimeter instead of switching himself."

"The threads when he got signed where Kings were warning us and Warriors fans were all like "nah, y'all are lying!!!" aged like crap. F***king Willie man."

"This dude WCS is straight booty juice. How tf do you not jump...on a jump ball? Not to mention his a** only rebounds if the ball is flying straight into his hands."

If Willie can't get it together with the Warriors I think it's safe to say he wouldn't have ever improved with this franchise either.

Lmao, fantastic.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Agree. If Willie would have performed like Dedmon and Holmes did against the Suns, the message board would have been all over him. I actually watched the Suns game and missed Willie and his 2-3 alley-oops and other oops per game. I think the team could have used him to get up and down more.
False analogy. WCS made his bed in Sacto over years, not in a handful of games.

Kingster

Hall of Famer

Freaking hilarious.:D:D:D

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Here's another quote from the realgm site that is quintessential WCS:

"I read this a bit prior to seeing him suit up for the warriors. And I didn't really understand that at the time. Lots of gems out of this thread.. Hard not to see what he is doing.. He does move a bit, and is setting screens. But it is this underlying feeling he just isn't reaching his potential and there is something about it that bothers me more than others like that. I don't want to get all negative on the guy because he doesn't seem negative at all. In fact the opposite. But that is the key here. Its like he did too much molly and is still high. Or in college took to much acid. He wants to be picking flowers and doing hula hoop. Don't mean to be rude about flowers and hula. The guy is a bit of a trip. Queue in "The Dude" quotes."

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Poor baby. What a whiney little snively *****.

He was a scapegoat for everything? Oh please. He didn't play defense; he only went for rebounds if they bounced off his head; he lagged on plays when he easily could have broken free for alley-oops; my cat could play better in the low post than WCS; he expected superstar treatment from the officials, the fans and the coaches; he never seemed interested in improving his FT shooting; he lost focus like a dog being distracted by shiny objects; etc.

I wanted us to draft him. I defended him for a long time. I cannot express how glad I am he's the Warriors' problem now. The fact he continues to be butthurt over his time in Sacramento speaks volumes.

I think washing out of the league will be good for Willie. No sense doing something you don't enjoy if you're rich.

He's already made a **** ton of money. Go start an art commune in Cambodia or something, dude!
But the question is, how much of that money does he have left, and/or how quickly is he going to blow through it when he's out of the league?

He doesn't strike me as the type to keep a savings account.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
But the question is, how much of that money does he have left, and/or how quickly is he going to blow through it when he's out of the league?

Luckily he's no longer our problem to worry about. He might end up playing in China for a few years...

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Time to bring back the O.P. Sucks! chants. Except this time Wil-lie Sucks! I’ll be at the Kings Warrior game last game of season and you better believe I’ll be starting that chant.
I wouldn't give him the satisfaction. A chant like that will just reinforce his belief that we just didn't appreciate him. I personally think stony silence would be a much better reception.

gunks

Hall of Famer

I agree, but he doesn't strike me as the "blow it all on 500 sports cars and declare bankruptcy 5 years out of the league" type either. He always seemed like a quirky hipster/arty type to me. Maybe he'll open up a coffee shop or something!

I agree, but he doesn't strike me as the "blow it all on 500 sports cars and declare bankruptcy 5 years out of the league" type either. He always seemed like a quirky hipster/arty type to me. Maybe he'll open up a coffee shop or something!
I was thinking more along the lines of tattoo parlor but you combine the two and maybe you got something............Ink and Drink