Whos the new punching bag?

I'll admit Barnes and Davion where my favorite punching bags. Sure I'd mix hunter in there from time to time, but my targets where clear.

Now that they are both gone, I honestly like everyone else on the team....for now.

My questions, who's the next man up on the human punching bag list?

Keegan was mine several times last year. So inconsistent honestly Keegan’s and Barnes were the same to me on offense last year.

Random thought. How tall, I mean short is Vivek? Standing next to 6'6" DeMar yesterday Kings owner looked at least foot shorter or nearly two feet shorter than these guys. I'm guessing he's Ranadive.jpg maybe a towering 5'4."

funkykingston

Super Moderator
Staff member
Kings fans hated on Adleman regularly. Never made sense to me.
Pretty much every NBA coach gets flack for their rotations. With Adelman I remember a lot of complaints about not getting young guys on the floor to let them develop.

With Brown its the constant tweaking in the margins - playing a guy for a few games and then pulling them out of the rotation altogether. I don't if that qualifies as a punching bag, but fans will continue to complain next season I'm sure.

Unless Huerter is starting (and I could see Brown doing that) I don't see him as a punching bag. If anything he'd be a luxury as a bench SG/SF who adds plenty of shooting and secondary playmaking and where his defense is less of an issue. I'm sure McNair will look to move him to balance the roster, but if he's still on the Kings to start the season I think he'll actually be solid off the bench.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Huerter if he is still here, I’m sure
Yeah, it's definitely going to be Huerter.

It's hard for me to really hate on him, because when his shot isn't falling you can tell he's putting in the effort to contribute in other ways (rebounding, defense) vs HB who would just kind of float around the court for weeks at a time giving us statlines like 6/2/0 and then every now and then go off for 30+ just to taunt us.

I still want him traded though haha