What's up with Bogi?

Bogdan's role will change again after these trades. Just as his role changed due to the foot injury and Buddy taking a step forward with his all world shooting.

Bogdan will still be a key player in the second unit and close out games when his shooting stroke is on.

Barnes and Burks should ease the burden on all the Kings.

Needs to start penetrating again.... absolutely changed his style of play this year, and it's got to be injury related. His strong handles and smarts are keeping him on the court, but his confidence seems shaken with his offensive game now. Deferring and flat out missing everything. Won't be surprised if he shuts it down with some kind of injury soon.

Bogdanovich is a skilled player, but he is a little overmatched against some quick guys in the NBA. He struggles on defense sometimes getting beat on drives. He dribbles too much and his shot selection has been a little wild throwing up contested shots or rainbows from 35 feet. I like the guy, and he is a hard worker. He is capable of having some big scoring nights, and is great in the pick and roll. The team needs to help cover his lack of foot speed. Maybe he is troubled by a nagging foot injury. That would explain a lot.

Bogdanovich is a skilled player, but he is a little overmatched against some quick guys in the NBA. He struggles on defense sometimes getting beat on drives. He dribbles too much and his shot selection has been a little wild throwing up contested shots or rainbows from 35 feet. I like the guy, and he is a hard worker. He is capable of having some big scoring nights, and is great in the pick and roll. The team needs to help cover his lack of foot speed. Maybe he is troubled by a nagging foot injury. That would explain a lot.
Yeah he gets beat off the dribble easily. Teams don't even have to use screens or even cross overs on him. Just go left or right in a straight line and there's pretty much nothing Bogie can do about it. Not sure if it's injury related or just athletically related but it's concerning.

I just hope something isn’t structurally wrong. He wears that big sloth over one of those knees. His athleticism doesn’t seem strong, hence why he might be settling. The Kings showed belief in him by not moving him for Porter, so hopefully they believe nothing is seriously wrong

Many times he's open and doesn't want to shoot instead choose to drive and forcing shots. He's too selfish and only shoot when he's wide open. I think he need to learn and be aware that when he's open, he needs to shoot the ball. He's not fast and I think Alec Burk should be the QB coming off the bench.

His defense is not good at all. Sometimes it's so bad that I wish they should remove him. But we need this offense. It's a give and take.