What Type of Kings Fan Are You???

What Type of Kings Fan Are You?

• Total voters

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Circa_1985_Fan said:
Exactly...how about I've been a fan since day one in 1985 when I was 10, and I'm 31 now. THAT'S what kind of fan I am!
This answer works for me, except the ages would change. :D

Well it is true that Mike is the cutest PG but I loved the Kings before he came along (but I do feel so lucky that I can now admire him in the good ol purple and black)...I am also sometimes the drunk fan at the Kings game :eek: ...I'm hoping that whole kings being defensive minded stuff was a joke, because I did laugh when I read it! :D I do HATE the Lakers for reasons too numerous to list but I was a Kings fan WAY before I was a Laker-Hater...I am a DIE-HARD who will stay up until 5am to watch ANY and EVERY game that they will broadcast and when I go home to Sac to visit I go to every game I can get my hands on tickets to...That's the fan that I am...Last but not least, I LOVE THIS TEAM!!! No matter who's wearin the jersey!!!

Last edited:
EmKingsFan4 said:
Well it is true that Mike is the cutest PG but I loved the Kings before he came along (but I do feel so lucky that I can now admire him in the good ol purple and black)...I am also sometimes the drunk fan at the Kings game :eek: ...I'm hoping that whole kings being defensive minded stuff was a joke, because I did laugh when I read it! :D I do HATE the Lakers for reasons too numerous to list but I was a Kings fan WAY before I was a Laker-Hater...I am a DIE-HARD who will stay up until 5am to watch ANY and EVERY game that they will broadcast and when I go home to Sac to visit I go to every game I can get my hands on tickets to...That's the fan that I am...Last but not least, I LOVE THIS TEAM!!! No matter who's wearin the jersey!!!

AMEN TO ALL OF THE ABOVE (minus the drunk fan part. I would miss too much of the game that way;) )!

Circa_1985_Fan said:
Exactly...how about I've been a fan since day one in 1985 when I was 10, and I'm 31 now. THAT'S what kind of fan I am!
I've been a fan since the 70's (when I was 8-9, and now I'm 42).. THAT'S the kind of fan I am!!! :D

i first got intrested in the king when i heard they had two 2 serbs on the team in 99, i quickly fell in love with thier style of play, for the 01-02 i purchased a direc tv satilite here in canada and i was able to watch all their games and was a die hard game not missing one game during the season even the ones that started at 10:30 eastern time even tho i had to be up at 8 the next morning to go to school..

however after the 03-04 season much has changed, the kings lost one serb and the other one started complianing and wanted out, their style of play has also changed.. the 2 reasons i first became kings fan were both gone, my direc tv also went down after the 04 season as did everyone elses across canada.... even though much has changed its hard not to root for the kings after all we have been through these past 6 years

T

thesanityannex

sorry to all those with the complaints about there being no option for them to choose. I could only choose ten, and half were jokes.

okay... I'll be honest... I became a Kings fan when they played the Lakers in the WCF, because I had to disagree with everybody around me (So. Cal.)... then I saw Bibby and yeah he is definately the best lookin PG (in my opinion)... but now I just love the team... the whole team...... I watch every game that i can (no league pass, I ain't wastin my money on that, save it for my tix)... I go to the sorry Clippers games when they play the Kings at Staples... most people that know me say I am slightly obsessive... I have the Kings logo tattoed on my lower back (just kidding... no offense if anyone does have a tattoo of or related to the kings or any player)... I even have my picture in the conquered arenas on the Kings website (in the Kings Nation thing)

loopymitch said:

Purple hair??? What a great idea, what do you use for the dye?
Lights and Brights- Plum Rose. It only looks really purple in the sun or the right light. I have a job in retail, most of the time it looks burgandy colored. Hmm, maybe burgandy would be a cool color for the new jerseys!

i went with the " i love the kings style of play, which led me to watching them play". oh yeah and the one that said " mike bibby is the cutest PG, so i like the kings, really made me laugh, lol ;) ;) :eek:

loopymitch said:
^^ what is SMUD??
Sacramento Municipal Utility District (SMUD)

My friend's dad works for them.

mikebibby1034 said:
i went with the " i love the kings style of play, which led me to watching them play". oh yeah and the one that said " mike bibby is the cutest PG, so i like the kings, really made me laugh, lol
So you're a Kings/Bucks fan?

Wow, I must say those choices range from serious to downright goofy, I'm not playing, LOL!!! If I drank I'd definitely be the drunken fan, but with passion galore :)

When Kings games weren't televised I would sit in my car and listen, cause my car stereo rocks better than my am/fm alarm clock.

I've stood in line for playoff tickets many times (before I had a computer).

I called in sick the day after Vlade went to Lakers, and I took a vacation the first day of the season.

I check box scores on my cell phone internet when I am on vacation and can't see a game.

I made a scene in public when I heard Webber was traded. :eek:

I don't plan anything on game days/nights.

I read anything and everything about the Kings.

I embarrass my children when I take them to games, hehehehe....

But mostly I am a fan who adores the game of basketball, and Kings are my team.

I cosider myself a Die hard Kings Fan even though I cant make it to all of their games I can still watch from my T.V. and cheer them on just like I would cheer at Arco Arena!! I never missed a single game for all the 6 seasons I've been a Kings Fan. Go Kings!!

I voted for the League Pass option but really...I liked the Kings style of play which then led me to watching them play...and NOW they are my favorite team and I watch every game (except the Celtics game blackouts) on League Pass--thank god for it!

BTW I really like the options on the poll...you pretty much have all the areas covered