What to do with Bagley?

What should we do with Bagley?

• Give him big development minutes to best guide our course this summer

• Play him in the hopes somebody will trade *something* for him

• Give him minor rotation minutes, let him walk this summer

• Bench him entirely, let him walk this summer

• Just cut him now

Results are only viewable after voting.
I thought he had the ability. Always thought he was very talented.

He showed it as well at the end of last season.

This year I think Doug has really helped him stay locked in as Well, props to Doug
Idk we giving Doug any credit for Bagley locking in. Hali and fox have looked terrible on def. Maybe Doug should slide over to the starters for a prep talk

Correct my if I’m wrong, but didn’t Julius Randle look like kind of an injury prone bust when he was under Walton? Seems like he really took off when he got into the right situation. Not saying Bagley situation is the same, but maybe, just MAYBE he’ll look better under the right coach

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Correct my if I’m wrong, but didn’t Julius Randle look like kind of an injury prone bust when he was under Walton? Seems like he really took off when he got into the right situation. Not saying Bagley situation is the same, but maybe, just MAYBE he’ll look better under the right coach
it took Randle his third team to really blossom

my memory of Randle’s La days are fuzzy but from what I can remember he was labeled as a solid offensive player with no defense and questionable BBIQ

I think that being completely out of the rotation at the beginning of the season was the kick in the rear Bagley needed to motivate him. It looks like he's taken a big step forward.

I think that being completely out of the rotation at the beginning of the season was the kick in the rear Bagley needed to motivate him. It looks like he's taken a big step forward.
Was his return by Gentry's or Walton's design? I doubt Walton had much intention of returning him to lineup. Bagley may have gotten more minutes due to absences. Either way, he should be playing more, and it seems so.

Was his return by Gentry's or Walton's design? I doubt Walton had much intention of returning him to lineup. Bagley may have gotten more minutes due to absences. Either way, he should be playing more, and it seems so.
Walton was starting to give him minutes before he left. I think the main thing with Bagley has been motivation to get better on defense. The benching plus coaching from Doug Christie seems to have accomplished that.

Walton was starting to give him minutes before he left. I think the main thing with Bagley has been motivation to get better on defense. The benching plus coaching from Doug Christie seems to have accomplished that.
Walton had started to give him minutes, but they weren't consistent minutes and they weren't consistent stretches. And he certainly wasn't giving him 4th quarter minutes.

Walton had started to give him minutes, but they weren't consistent minutes and they weren't consistent stretches. And he certainly wasn't giving him 4th quarter minutes.
Simpy put, the rotations would have looked completely different in the Lakers game....and I'm convined they wouldn't have won that game with Walton