Congratulations with Chris D'Elia

True Crime stuff-
Sword and Scale
Court Junkie
True Crime Garage
The Generation Why Podcast

For Kings stuff -
The Kings Insider Podcast w/James Ham
Deuce and Mo (I go straight to the Kings stuff)
The Sactown Royalty Show

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I used to really like Jalen and Jacoby, until they got a nightly radio show, and I quickly realized that their schtick doesn't really hold up when they have to come up with ten hours of content a week, as opposed to one-and-a-half. IMO it was way better when it was more pop culture-y, and less sports-y.

I used to really like Jalen and Jacoby, until they got a nightly radio show, and I quickly realized that their schtick doesn't really hold up when they have to come up with ten hours of content a week, as opposed to one-and-a-half. IMO it was way better when it was more pop culture-y, and less sports-y.
Yup, I agree. I really don't care about their NFL takes. I find myself listening less and less to them.

I can't state how strongly i love/appreciate the emergence of podcasting. Such a breath of fresh air compared to traditional radio or satellite/cable tv. I never had a good ear for music or understood it so before podcasts were around i either listened to AM radio talk shows or would check out audio tapes from the local library where the selection amounted to the bottom half of a book shelf. Fast forward to the podcast world of today and i almost look forward ti being atuck in traffic or long commutes. After leaving behind long commutes for a farmers life, it is one of the more enjoyable to drive the tractor up and down the rows while liatening to some good podcasts.

I can't state how strongly i love/appreciate the emergence of podcasting. Such a breath of fresh air compared to traditional radio or satellite/cable tv. I never had a good ear for music or understood it so before podcasts were around i either listened to AM radio talk shows or would check out audio tapes from the local library where the selection amounted to the bottom half of a book shelf. Fast forward to the podcast world of today and i almost look forward ti being atuck in traffic or long commutes. After leaving behind long commutes for a farmers life, it is one of the more enjoyable to drive the tractor up and down the rows while liatening to some good podcasts.
Where do you farm if you don't mind me asking?

To get this back to the subject, I regularly listen to Bill Simmons, the NFL show when Mike Lombardi is one of the hosts, Hidden Brain, the Art of Charm, Invisibilia, and sometimes Revisionist History