What is the max the Kings should match for Bogi?

What is the max the kings should match for Bogi

• Total voters
And now I'm annoyed again.

Just reminds me of how careless Vlade was with his minor assets. The Skal for Swanigan swap was a guy who ended up getting reserve minutes on an actual NBA team for a guy who floundered miserably in the G-LEAGUE. It's not the end of the world, but it's just obnoxious. It reminds me of his tendency to do basically no scouting for the 2nd round and basically act like it didn't matter.
Might want to check the end of last year. Swanigan was a rotation player for the Blazers.

dude12

Hall of Famer
Just saw a tweet about Bogi’s agent.....he was involved with the Marcus Morris/Bertans fiasco with SA where SA ended up,with neither after a promise or verbal agreemen.

Also, the agent involved in Bjelica changing course on the 76ers

Going to get to a point where teams won’t deal with this guy in initial phases of free agency at risk of tying up money and then getting screwed by said agent.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
Might want to check the end of last year. Swanigan was a rotation player for the Blazers.
The reality is that we had a lot of front court depth, either invested in higher picked young players or vets who were winning the PT, and neither Skal nor Swanigan was going to get much play in Sacramento. Portland had season ending injuries for several players in their front court and played Skal and Swanigan and other garbage guys out of necessity.