What could the future (rest of this season) hold for the Kings?

We have the next 6 of 7 games at home and we better win a majority of them good opponents or not the team needs to be right there before the last push to the end.
Those last 3 games of the season which we all hope mean something to our playoff chances are on the road to good teams in the West.

Hopefully we take care of business at home and win the winnable games on the road and those last 3 games a few of those opponents just maybe resting some key pieces like LeBron . I like our chances!!!

It has been a long time since the Kings had their bigs fighting for playing time.
I look forward to Mr. Holmes return. Len and Giles need to keep up their aggressive play.
The Sacramento Kings are developing a reputation for hard, aggressive play. something new.
Maybe Giles at the 4 with Holmes or Len.

It has been a long time since the Kings had their bigs fighting for playing time.
I look forward to Mr. Holmes return. Len and Giles need to keep up their aggressive play.
The Sacramento Kings are developing a reputation for hard, aggressive play. something new.
Maybe Giles at the 4 with Holmes or Len.
Both Giles and Holmes can guard 4s & I personally think that is Giles best position. This would likely take some playing time from Belli & Barnes (at the 4).

Pacers our only hope for the day

(Mods I don't know if you want to keep this discussion in this thread or rename the thread playoff watch or something)

Also did not know Dillon Brooks was a #45 pick! They got good value on that one (trade from Houston for a future 2nd rounder)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Pacers our only hope for the day

(Mods I don't know if you want to keep this discussion in this thread or rename the thread playoff watch or something)

Also did not know Dillon Brooks was a #45 pick! They got good value on that one (trade from Houston for a future 2nd rounder)
Jinx everything by changing the thread name? I don't think so. :p

Small ball works against some teams.
Maybe now the Kings can try some tall ball against some teams. Giles or Holmes at the 4 with Len in the middle. Or Giles and Holmes together.
More choices now for interchangeable parts.

Maybe now the Kings can try some tall ball against some teams. Giles or Holmes at the 4 with Len in the middle. Or Giles and Holmes together.
Sounds good, doesn't work when your tall ball lineup can't shoot.

Might help against our first round playoff series against the front line of McGee/Howard and Davis.

The best way to combat a big frontline like that would probably be to go small and spread them out wide to prevent them clogging the paint but we’re getting way ahead of ourselves here.
What?!?! Getting ahead of ourselves is talking about our frontline against the bucks in the finals. I’ll wait a bit for that. I’m taking it step by step and only talking about the first round. :p

Hi All,

I created a simple web page to keep you all updated on the playoff run:

https://sacramentokingsplayoffs.weebly.com/

Please let me know what I should do to enhance the site.
Great stuff! Maybe if you could include right at the bottom the upcoming games for each team, record over last 5 or streaks etc it would be useful to give a sense of how well they have been playing