What are you listening to right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Floaters, Float On.

Each member speaks during the song (and gives his zodiac sign) then goes on to sing their piece to a woman, convincing her why she should pick HIM.

Hi, my name is Chandler ....and I'm Capricorn (float ... float on)

Our sound guys keeps bugging is to do that song.

The sun is rising .... birds are chirping and I hear water sprinklers

Ever After - Bonnie Bailey

"Now its slightly weathered, its slightly worn
Our hands gripped together until after the storm
I still believe in ever after with you
Cause life is a pleasure with you by my side
And there aint no current in this river we cant ride
I believe in ever after with you"

(I totally love this song!!!)

PixelPusher said:
I'm wearing out my new Coldplay album "X & Y"
Us Chico guys think alike. I'm listening the heck out of that album too. Play it at least twice through at work everyday. Incredible album. My favorites are Square One, What If, A Message, Swallowed in the Sea, Speed of Sound, Til Kingdom Come.

I made a promise to myself last night, i'm gonna keep it if its wrong or right..AND IF I LOOOOOOSE IT ALLL..THERE'LL BE NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE AND I WOULD TAAAAAKE THE FALL..CUZ KNOWING YOU ARE OUT THERE BREATHING ITS SO WOOONDERFUUUUUULLLL..its a chance i take even if i break it and i lose it all..if i lose it alllllllllllll..wouldnt matter anyways...DON'T CHANGE A THIIIIIIING...perfect as you arrrrrrrrrrrrre
ok i'll sing to myself from now on, sorry i love it!

Lose It All - BSB

C Diddy said:
Us Chico guys think alike. I'm listening the heck out of that album too. Play it at least twice through at work everyday. Incredible album. My favorites are Square One, What If, A Message, Swallowed in the Sea, Speed of Sound, Til Kingdom Come.
my favs are:
Square One
White Shadows
X & Y
Speed of Sound
A Message
Low
Swallowed in the Sea

Ryle said:
I can't stand that band......
I can't really speak to that cause i don't follow the band, I just bought the album cause I liked the songs. I will say, however, that when i looked at the photos of the band on their official website, they all looked liked "album cover" poses. It makes me wish family photos from vacations were all posed like that! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.