What are you listening to right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The score from Meshugununs the Musical.
I have whatever show I am performing in at the time in my car. That is how I learn my music. When I am not in a show, I am usually listening to either Louie Prima or Tom Jones. Tom Jones fan all the way.

KingsChik16 said:
Mockingbird--Eminem.. such an emotional but good song, I can't get enough of it.
have you or anyone else for that matter seen the new Mockingbird video...it was just released yesterday...its like a video made out of "home movie" footage...its even more emotional when you watch the video to go with the song...Hallie Jade is gonna have that video forever...and its nice to have something like that, that your father made for you to show much he loves you

and you finally see this Laney girl...i still have no idea who the girl is...my sister seems to think its his niece...but then it would have to be his niece on Kims side...but i think it also could be Kim's sister...? i dunno...maybe...anyone know for sure?

some song by Fantasia...my sister popped the cd in the cd player connected to the speakers throughtout the house...i have no idea as to the name ive heard this cd...once since Xmas

i don't wanna know --new found glory

~first comes heavy breathing
staring at the ceiling
what will happen next?
i don't wanna know

For Chris:

"Hard to say goodbye" -Boyz to Men.

How do I say goodbye to what we had?
The good times that made us laugh
Outweighed the bad.
I thought we'd get to see forever
But forever's gone away