Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Serious Luka is playing some amazing defense while getting this triple double
On the other hand his good defense unfortunately gets an asterisk as most of the possessions have come against Playoff P ( the P apparently stands for Puke), who is having yet another awful night lol

On the other hand his good defense unfortunately gets an asterisk as most of the possessions have come against Playoff P ( the P apparently stands for Puke), who is having yet another awful night lol
True but he’s locking up everyone he turned into an all league defender over night

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
True but he’s locking up everyone he turned into an all league defender over night
Feels like not having the 7’3” security blanket at the rim has forced Luka to lock in on defense which makes no sense because Zinger has probably been their least consistent defender this season.

Feels like not having the 7’3” security blanket at the rim has forced Luka to lock in on defense which makes no sense because Zinger has probably been their least consistent defender this season.
I think having burke play pg sometimes as well has left him energy for defense

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Lol so much for kawhi being better than Luka there not even in the same tier
Just curious. What is your current ranking of beat players in the league?
Thus far in the playoffs, you’ve claimed Luka is better than Lebron, Giannis, and Kawhi. Which leaves KD.

Just curious. What is your current ranking of beat players in the league?
Thus far in the playoffs, you’ve claimed Luka is better than Lebron, Giannis, and Kawhi. Which leaves KD.
I’ll include KD and Steph

So my 5 is Luka, Steph, Lebron, Giannis, and Harden that’s my top 5. I’ve seen KD choke too much before GSW to put him another those guys

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
I don’t know man that rim protection
Zaps gets himself into foul trouble/ gets afraid of getting into foul trouble too much for it to really matter that much. Also takes away touches from Luka on the other end of the floor. It’s kinda the same issue we saw when Harden and Dwight were on the same team ( though at that point Dwight’s health had gotten to the point that Harden still was the top dog regardless)

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Series crippling no calls man who the **** doe refs miss luka getting racked across the arm and kawhi bulldozing his defender. 5 points right there
On the other end of the spectrum they ignored Luka traveling and using his off arm on hat last possession there.

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
Incredible display by Luka Doncic, he is the most skilled player on the court at all times. Body control, fundamentals, passing, toughness. I cannot believe I was having the argument with people two years ago saying he wasn't that good of a prospect because he didn't play in the NCAA.

Status
Not open for further replies.