Welcome Tyrese Haliburton

The Kings announced today that an MRI shows that Haliburton has a bone bruise in his left wrist. He will miss at least the next two games. What a bummer for us, but of course it could have been worse.

The Kings announced today that an MRI shows that Haliburton has a bone bruise in his left wrist. He will miss at least the next two games. What a bummer for us, but of course it could have been worse.
*sigh*

With our medical staff i just pray he doesn’t miss 6 weeks

Lolzzz. Yea. The Kings went from having a 49/51 chance of winning today to 40/60. He's that important to the Kings on both sides of the ball--and it's only been 5 games. Got a good one.

The silver lining is giving one of the younger players a chance to shine in spot minutes. If the game is super tight we might not see that but I hope we do

I like how Haliburton has a "down" game when it comes to turnovers and he's still at an elite 3 to 1 assist to TO ratio. In 4 games this year, he is sitting at a 7 to 1 ast to TO ratio. That's insane. He's not enough of a play maker at this point to be the QB of the offense like Fox is but I think he's already positioning himself as the best player on the team when it comes to making decisions.

What's crazy is he just showed tonight he doesn't need a baby-sitter (Cojo) and is perfectly capable of running the offense at a high level without that secondary ball-handler. 8 games in and this dude has completely shifted my expectations of this team and core.