Welcome Keegan Murray!

the biggest takeaway I got from those few tidbits is his grammar, spelling and punctuation is on point. No abbreviations, no silly stuff. All professional and accurate.
I will say, as a Hawkeye interloper, that freshmen at the University of Iowa do not take courses in composition or English like they teach at other universities. At the University of Iowa, you are instructed in Rhetoric by an Iowa Writer's Workshop grad student. Our way of saying "Sorry you didn't get into Madison or Ann Arbor, here's your consolation piece of trivia. Thanks for the out of state tuition. Just live here for a year and you'll save a ton of money. It's like the same basic tension plot as that movie Saw, with the extra misery of midwest winter. Last just one year with a permanent Iowa address and save $50k over the next three years in tuition for your Big Ten degree. We bet you can't do it. We wouldn't if we didn't have to. Most of us are simply not welcome back anywhere that serves alcohol during the day except Iowa where it's our legal birthright (in lieu of hope for a better past) to be served until both of our eyes are closed for simultaneously for 5 seconds as has been the common law in our land since the days of Abe Lincoln."

I will say, as a Hawkeye interloper, that freshmen at the University of Iowa do not take courses in composition or English like they teach at other universities. At the University of Iowa, you are instructed in Rhetoric by an Iowa Writer's Workshop grad student. Our way of saying "Sorry you didn't get into Madison or Ann Arbor, here's your consolation piece of trivia. Thanks for the out of state tuition. Just live here for a year and you'll save a ton of money. It's like the same basic tension plot as that movie Saw, with the extra misery of midwest winter. Last just one year with a permanent Iowa address and save $50k over the next three years in tuition for your Big Ten degree. We bet you can't do it. We wouldn't if we didn't have to. Most of us are simply not welcome back anywhere that serves alcohol during the day except Iowa where it's our legal birthright (in lieu of hope for a better past) to be served until both of our eyes are closed for simultaneously for 5 seconds as has been the common law in our land since the days of Abe Lincoln."
You are a King’s fan now. There’s no escape.