We need a great postseason!!!!

For me, this would be a great postseason for the Kings :

- Keep Mike Bibby, Ronnie Price, Kevin Martin, Ron Artest, Shareef Abdur-Rahim, Jamal Sampson and Brad Miller.

- Resign Bonzi Wells for 4 years with $36,000,000 ($9,000,000 a year).

- Draft a center with a big boby.

- Trade Serguei Monia and Vitaly Potapenko for Arvydas Macijauskas (a great shooter).

- Use the MLE to acquire Joel Przybilla.

- Trade Kenny Thomas and Francisco Garcia for Nene Hilario (a sign-and-trade deal).

- Trade Corliss Williamson for Juan Dixon.

- Jason Hart takes his player option, becomes a free agent and signs in another team.

The new kings:
Bibby/Dixon/Price
Wells/Martin/Macijauskas
Artest/Wells
Nene/Shareef Abdur-Rahim/Jamal Sampson
Miller/Przybilla/a draft center

shoulepiou said:
- Keep Mike Bibby, Ronnie Price, Kevin Martin, Ron Artest, Shareef Abdur-Rahim, Jamal Sampson and Brad Miller.
- Trade Serguei Monia and Vitaly Potapenko for Arvydas Macijauskas (a great shooter).
- Trade Kenny Thomas and Francisco Garcia for Nene Hilario (a sign-and-trade deal).
- Jason Hart takes his player option, becomes a free agent and signs in another team.

The new kings:
Bibby/Dixon/Price
Wells/Martin/Macijauskas
Artest/Wells
Nene/Shareef Abdur-Rahim/Jamal Sampson
Miller/Przybilla/a draft center
You will have to:
1. Convince Przy he won't get more than MLE elsewhere(Chicago, Atlanta and others).
2. Convince new GM of Denver(Kiki is most likely gone) to pay no attention what his franchise player say. Exact quote from Melo: "We need to re-sign Nene". Denver has matching rights.
3. Convince NBA to agree to a trade where a salary 2.7 mln exchanged for a salary of 6.5 mln with both teams over the cap.
4. Convince Hart that with his perfomance this season he will easily get 2 mln/year.

W

West_Gunslinger16

We can trade Miller along with K-9 and Francisco and Nene (like you said) plus Camby. They totally need Brad. They lack at offense. Now that would fit!

1. For Przybilla, I agree.
2. The Nuggets need a scorer power foward and an all around player. So, why not ?
3. Trade Corliss for Dixon and another player.
4. If he stays, he will not play.

W

West_Gunslinger16

shoulepiou said:
But the question is are they going to allow it? Camby's salary is slightly higher than Miller's. I know Denver's getting sick of Camby already.

W

West_Gunslinger16

shoulepiou said:
Now let's see what you've got for us.

Keep Miller? Curse you!;)

AMEN! Guys who think like you should be the next GM for Kings!

I wish Petrie will not draft an SG/SF again! I wish Petrie will not draft an SG/SF again! I wish Petrie will not draft an SG/SF again!

Now that would be good to back up Bibby.

That's nice!

Add Miller for Camby

It'd be good but I'll miss Corliss *sniff*!

I see.

So everythings good! But you said:

But, I think we need Miller presence in offense and Camby is often injured.

So, I would prefer trade thomas and Garcia for Nene and keep Miller for our offense.
Everybody is against Miller now. You should watch the playoffs.

W

West_Gunslinger16

Camby's more likely injured because of George Karl's offensive and defensive sets. But I think he won't get injured in Adelman's sets.

If Camby comes in SacTown with Nene, the kings will have the best defense of the league.
If you trade Miller for Camby, we don't need Przybilla.

Bibby/Dixon/Price
Wells/Martin/Macijauskas
Artest/Wells
Nene/Abdur-Rahim
Camby/...

Gadzuric doesn't play a lot for the Bucks:
trade Williamson for Gadzuric => a short contract against a long contract.

Bibby/Claxton/Price
Wells/Martin/Macijauskas
Artest/Wells/Williamson
Nene/Abdur-Rahim
Camby/Gadzuric

Sorry, I make a mistake:

Bibby/Claxton/Price
Wells/Martin/Macijauskas
Artest/Wells
Nene/Abdur-Rahim/Sampson
Camby/Gadzuric

I think it's perfect:
- Defense (Wells, Artest, Nene, Gadzuric and Camby).
- Outside scorers (Bibby, Claxton, Martin and Macijauskas)
- Inside scorers (Wells, Artest, Nene, Abdur-Rahim and Camby).
- Playmaker (Bibby, Claxton and Artest).
- Excellent back-up (Claxton, Martin and Abdur-Rahim).

W

West_Gunslinger16

Wow, your last 3 posts are genius. I actually liked all what you have said (except for keeping Miller :D). You have moved so many players and got many GOOD and I mean GOOD players in Kings and the good thing is you didn't moved Bibby. We should send this actual conversation to Petrie! We'll be on top of the West in no time with a line-up like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
shoulepiou said:
1. For Przybilla, I agree.
2. The Nuggets need a scorer power foward and an all around player. So, why not ?
3. Trade Corliss for Dixon and another player.
4. If he stays, he will not play.
2. Nene is bigger, younger, much better defender. Sure he doesn't score as many points right now(he has the potential to do so) but Nuggs need a force in the paint and Nene is much closer to being a real force than SAR is and Nene is bigger, younger...
I would really like for Kings to get Nene but with the current situation I just don't see it.
3. Portland have only 3 players that could be that "another player" to make salaries match: Webster, Telfair, Skinner.
4. What team will pay him 2 millions based on his perfomance this year?

BTW Speedy wants to stay in NO.

W

West_Gunslinger16

shoulepiou said:
With this line-up, no parker, ginobili and Duncan in our paint.
Ha! You said it! It would be flying balls everywhere if they try to do the 'layup drill'.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
We ain't gettin Camby AND Nene. I'd take Camby though. Would instantly solve most of our problems.

And Joel would want to start, we could guarantee that even if we keep Brad.