WCS dominating the paint

I don't like how he almost lost the paint brush multiple times and needed to get so close to finish the paint strokes. Is his eyesight okay? Has his handle diminished this offseason? Also, why is he wearing an apron? Is he covering up the fact he's not in shape yet for training camp?

This isn't looking good for our team next season and for the Kings franchise as a whole.

Can't wait to hear how this is a bad thing :D
All I see is a blank screen followed by the text at the end, something the happens for me on a regular basis on this site. I normally use Firefox on Windows 10, but had the same result when I tried the site with Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge. Does anyone have an idea what this is? Thanks in advance for any info.

All I see is a blank screen followed by the text at the end, something the happens for me on a regular basis on this site. I normally use Firefox on Windows 10, but had the same result when I tried the site with Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge. Does anyone have an idea what this is? Thanks in advance for any info.
Willie is free and his spirit is going into the painting, and she loves it! This according to the painting master leading the class:)

It just means the device your using doesn't support the format the video is being played with. My PS3 does the same thing. Most sites are using HTML5 now rather than flash. You may just need some updates, but if your using windows 10 I would think you would be good to go. Very odd.

It just means the device your using doesn't support the format the video is being played with. My PS3 does the same thing. Most sites are using HTML5 now rather than flash. You may just need some updates, but if your using windows 10 I would think you would be good to go. Very odd.
I tried a couple of HTML plugins for Firefox and that didn't help, and I found the video on the SacBee site and it played just find there, so ... I'm stumped.

Good for him. Hope he's having fun. I sure won't be buying the piece however. But to each his own. Navy seal "training" to art classes, pretty cool.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I tried a couple of HTML plugins for Firefox and that didn't help, and I found the video on the SacBee site and it played just find there, so ... I'm stumped.
There are multiple glitches with the current software. Jeremy is planning on doing a total software upgrade after summer league has concluded. Bear with us a little longer. :)