View from Jazz fans

I love reading other boards after big wins like this. There is some gold in here!

"I think Utah is gonna blow them out btw."
"defensive rebounding non-existant, rudy gobert doesn't even wana play anymore."
"Rubio shoots like me when I try to use my off hand."
"Down 12 in the first freaking quarter again. Snyder needs a new coke dealer."
"What a beautiful take by Fox for the and-1 that kid is gonna be a superstar."
"Holy crap the Jazz suck. The need to either make a trade or at the very least a starting lineup change."
"Yeah i mean Bogdan and Bagley off the bench, those are not your average bench guys..."
"The Kings are a dumpster fire of a team that hasn't made the playoffs since the 19th century. I don't know why Gilles de Rais is acting like they're worth **** just because they're around .500 early in the season."
"Ricky really just airball a layup lmao"
"Dfox is like an nba jam turbo cheat code tho"
"Kings are the better team."
"Jazz need to hire Hornacek to he the shootin coach"
"Rubio is such an idiot"
"rubio had an open look at a layup and then decided to kick it out and turn it over."
"Rubio thought he was Mitchell. That was comical."
"As I said, they're a better team from top to bottom."
"The Kings are no joke.... As this season continues to progress this will be more obvious to people. Lot of fans/teams/players gonna find out the hard way. De'Aaron Fox is spectacular.... He's gonna be a superstar.."
"Mitchell tried. Oh well. We're all gonna die someday anyway."
"pathetic effort from rudy gobert. he has been absolute trash."
"Fox with more improvements in one off-season than Exum in his career"
"Sacto has been accumulating talent for a while though. Fox, Giles, Bagley, Bogdanovich, Hield--they're getting some good young talent."
"Kings > Jazz"

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I love reading other boards after big wins like this. There is some gold in here!

"defensive rebounding non-existant, rudy gobert doesn't even wana play anymore."
"Holy crap the Jazz suck. The need to either make a trade or at the very least a starting lineup change."
"Yeah i mean Bogdan and Bagley off the bench, those are not your average bench guys..."
"The Kings are a dumpster fire of a team that hasn't made the playoffs since the 19th century. I don't know why Gilles de Rais is acting like they're worth **** just because they're around .500 early in the season."
"Rubio is such an idiot"
"rubio had an open look at a layup and then decided to kick it out and turn it over."
"The Kings are no joke.... As this season continues to progress this will be more obvious to people. Lot of fans/teams/players gonna find out the hard way. De'Aaron Fox is spectacular.... He's gonna be a superstar.."
"Sacto has been accumulating talent for a while though. Fox, Giles, Bagley, Bogdanovich, Hield--they're getting some good young talent."
"Kings > Jazz"
man this comment had me in tears. Talk about doom and gloom, the world has ended for that fellow

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME

"Rubio is such an idiot"
"Kings > Jazz"
What board is this from?

That would be a very good outcome after they thought us giving up our 1st next draft would give them a top 5 pick.
Now we need to not let that be a lottery pick.
Plus if we happen to make the playoffs I would think teams would not be looking forward to playing our uptempo type of game.

For this to hold true on both counts it means we get at least 35 wins which is 8 wins more than last year and at least 10 more than predicted by most outsiders to start the season and pretty much trashes the value of our pick they'll be receiving.
Would be so nice. I think one of the best parts of the Kings doing well (#1 best part is jubilee when watching the team again) is that it hurts not only the pick that Boston gets, but the trade value of it too. That would have a been a huge chip in a trade if it was top 5 with the crazy Duke trio in next years' draft. Hopefully it keeps Boston from getting AD if he goes on the market in the summer.

I think the Jazz are atm experiencing what that Hawks team did after the 60 win season they had where everyone had a career year and it could not be sustained the following season, obviously in the East they still easily made the playoffs but I don't know it's still early and with the D they play they can turn it around easy but I don't know it's tough sledding.

Kingster

Hall of Famer

"Rubio is such an idiot"
"Kings > Jazz"
This is the one that had me rolling. And I'm not even exactly sure what it means!:D