Video Interview with Thomas Robinson:

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Short interview an article with Robinson. Who thinks he should be the number one pick in the draft.
To be fair, every player wants to be #1 in the draft. Doesn't mean it's going to happen.

I love how the article starts out with revisionist history, saying that there was debate over Wall/Turner and over Irving/Williams at #1. Huh? Those guys were basically no less locks at #1 than Davis.

bajaden

Hall of Famer
To be fair, every player wants to be #1 in the draft. Doesn't mean it's going to happen.

I love how the article starts out with revisionist history, saying that there was debate over Wall/Turner and over Irving/Williams at #1. Huh? Those guys were basically no less locks at #1 than Davis.
Yeah, I completely agree. Of course its to his credit that he has the confidence to believe he's the best. I'd rather invest in a player like that, than in a player like Drummond, who doesn't play with aggression or confidence.

There actually was some debate with Irving/Williams, but you are definitely right about Wall/Turner.

There actually was some debate with Irving/Williams, but you are definitely right about Wall/Turner.
Didn't that have more to do with the teams involved? Generally, a team has at least one good player, Cleveland had nothing so they were trying to decide whether to start with a PG or the most athletic player.