Tyrese Watch 2022-23

I mean Ty is a beast and will have a great career. I miss him immensely. At the same time Sabonis is a beast who is having and will have a great career. More importantly he actually fits with our roster and we are already looking light years better than we have in a long long long time. All in all I wish Hali could have stayed and played with this new crew , but you have to give something to get something in this league and unfortunately he was the piece with the most value at that moment in time.

Last edited:

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Pacers announcers talking about how Carlisle has coached HoFer guards without addressing the elephant in the room that every single one of those guards came out of the relationship hating his guts to the point that Luka got Carlisle fired

Pacers announcers talking about how Carlisle has coached HoFer guards without addressing the elephant in the room that every single one of those guards came out of the relationship hating his guts to the point that Luka got Carlisle fired
If anyone could thrive under him though, it would be Haliburton. Probably part of why they targeted him

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Tyrese with 19 points and 15 assists with 4 minutes left in the game. Would probably have 20 assists by now if Buddy was capable of even hitting the rim.
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaan, the alternate reality where Fox for Domas happened instead is the place I want to live.