TV - What's your passion (NON-sports)?

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Here are my updated rankings for Mr. Slim's personal Top 10 shows of the 2019-20 season*, as of June 19, 2020:

1. Watchmen (-)
  2. Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (NR)
  3. The Good Place (-1)
  4. S.W.A.T. (-1)
  5. Arrow (-1)
  6. Stumptown (-1)
  7. DC's Legends of Tomorrow (+1)
  8. Vagrant Queen (NR)
  9. Supergirl (-)
  10. Batwoman (-3)

* - excludes streaming-exclusive shows

Falling out of the Top Ten: The Flash (-6), Good Girls (-4)

(NR) - Not Previously Ranked
Ranking increase noted in
blue
Ranking decrease noted in red

The Flash had a strong comeback, after the crossover, but the shutdown killed its momentum dead. Same thing happened to Supergirl. Good Girls was also hurt by the shutdown, but it wasn't having nearly as strong a season, and didn't have the margin for error to afford the drop off.

One other item of note: this is the first time, in the three years since I started doing this, that Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. did not debut at Number One. If that doesn't tell you how highly I thought of Watchmen, I don't know what else could... I am also slightly anxious for what my 2020-21 rankings will look like, whenever they get back to filming television, since four of my Top 5 shows have/will have ended by then.

Without spoiling anything, I'm just going to say there was one scene when I honestly applauded. I'll be interested in seeing if you can figure out which one it was. ;)
will let you know once caught up. I’m now intrigued
I’m pretty disappointed with myself. Yellowstone has always been a show that I have to watch that night. But now with these other shows that I watch with my wife, I’m so tired on sundays lately to watch it after those 2 lol. I’m getting older and my 3 and 5 year old kids are literally with me 24/7 lately o_O