Trae Young for MIP? Or ROY? Or something?

Second half of the season Trae Young friggin OWNED.. Remember what I told you all? REMEMBER?!? Told you! Guy is freaking fearless, and is not afraid of taking all the shots and leading his team!

Feb/Mar/Apr the kid averaged 23.3ppg 9.1apg 4.7rpg and improved his shooting to FG 43% / 3pt 36% and FT 86% over the last three months of the season. Atlanta went 14-18 in the win/loss column.

Second half of the season Trae Young friggin OWNED.. Remember what I told you all? REMEMBER?!? Told you! Guy is freaking fearless, and is not afraid of taking all the shots and leading his team!

Feb/Mar/Apr the kid averaged 23.3ppg 9.1apg 4.7rpg and improved his shooting to FG 43% / 3pt 36% and FT 86% over the last three months of the season. Atlanta went 14-18 in the win/loss column.
You did tell us. You were the only one I recall being steadfast about drafting Trae Young.

I don’t think he’ll win ROY because his stellar play started too late into the season and #77 was consistent throughout. Plus, #77 has more hype and name recognition. But in the 2nd half of the season, I don’t believe any rookie was more impressive than Trae. An argument for MB3 could be made (in the 2nd half) but he was on the injured list a couple times.

I think Luka wins it easily but Trae was the best rookie for the last couple months of the season.

Trae was a risky pick. I thought he had about the highest ceiling and the lowest floor in the draft. Looks like he'll wind up being a really good player for a long time.