Trading Spaces - Bill Simmons, ESPN PG 2

My favorite part:

Last month, Vince Carter asked for a trade. When I heard the news I figured he was just tired of trying to decipher the exchange rate. Nope. He said he wanted to play for a winner, which was odd because, as the franchise player for the Raptors, it was his responsibility to make them win. It was like Tom Cruise demanding to be traded off the set of his own movie.

I also love Bill Simmons. I liked his take on TO:

Here's how I would describe the Terrell Owens Era in Philly: Let's say you have a buddy who's dating a crazy chick. You know she's crazy. Hell, HE knows she's crazy. But everything is cool for a few weeks, to the point that people start saying, "All right, maybe she really isn't crazy, maybe she's gotten her act together.

And then a few weeks pass ... and she turns into a complete lunatic. She makes Glenn Close in "Fatal Attraction" look like Mrs. Cleaver. Just like you thought. Your poor buddy can't get out fast enough. And you're looking back in disbelief that you suckered yourself into this thing working out.That's T.O. It's only a matter of time.