Trade the #4 for?

So were going to give up two first round draft picks and a proven NBA player for Rubio. I say this will all respect. You guys are nuts!:eek:
Oh please.

An old role player with contract that will tie us down for a few season yet and pissy pick 31 in pee weak draft for another bad contract (at lease he has a hot wife that we could perve at when the product on the floor sucks) and a young player who at least has a chance to be something good in this league.

Playing it overly safe will get us no where in this league. Time for calculated bold moves.

Well, if there's a saving grace out of this, in the past few drafts I remember that I've reprimanded Petrie for taking Martin (thought he was too skinny to be able to score well in the NBA, and he was a projected second rounder back then), Hawes (thought there were better options), and Thompson (again, thought there were better options, not to mention I thought Thompson was overrated at the time), so maybe Petrie will stick with the pick, get another player we've been underhyping who will eventually contribute and ingratiate himself to the team. I know, wishful thinking, but...