Time Saver Proposal

How's this for a time saving solution.

From now on the Kings start each game with a negative score. That will solve the problem of the refs needing to find a call or two to ignore.

For those who read my posts ya gotta know that I don't jump on the 'we wuz robbed' bandwagon easily but this was so blatant.

Last night was debatable on whether it was a goaltend and it just would have tied the game into overtime.

This was was obvious to a blind man (well not to 3 of them) and would have changed the way Dallas played their last sequence.

Entity

Hall of Famer
Yeah Dallas would have had to shoot a 3 just to tie it and probably would have fouled us if they missed. Remember the Denver LA game last year when the 24 sec clock ran down on Denver and ball clearly hit the rim with 5 seconds left. Something needs to be done. Just in my recent memory i can think of several games that were decided because of bad calls. I like the red flag idea. But NBA coaches are so hyped up the whole game most would be used up before the half. The team throwing the flag should be charged with a time-out. Any play in the final minute should be looked at without consequence of a time out. ONLY if it has to do with scoring. Such as goal tend, shot clock violations, or possesion off an out of bounds play. I don't think fouls should be looked at.

Entity thank you for mentioning that Denver/LA game...for the past couple of days i was trying to remember the exact play but i couldn't remember....after the horrible no call on Tuesday i thought specifically of that game last year

and i totally agree of with yoiur views for the "red flag" idea...i mean the NBA acts like there would be no way they can do it...SURE you can

i personally think its interesting that the league can go back and look at a players conduct on the court determine a fine or suspension but they can't to determine a correct call for a game....i mean this isn't all just for fun...this is real life...this is the players lives and their careers...DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT