The Sixers should go all-in on Buddy Hield

L

Liberty Ballers

A team like the Sacramento Kings makes a lot of sense for Horford. In fact, there were numerous rumors circulating that the Kings were preparing to offer the veteran big man a large contract before the Sixers signed him. Horford would fit much better on the Kings as he can play his natural position at the center spot.

Continue reading...

If we’re getting Holford than Thybull better be coming as well cause Holford is washed and has a top 3 bad contract. But I see no way they give up Thybull without getting a star so I’d demand Richardson who they’d give up since he’ll be getting paid after next season.

buddy/Holmes/Parker
For
Horford/Richardson

We bet on Horford becoming a net positive again and can stretch the floor while getting Richardson who can play SG/SF.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
If we’re getting Holford than Thybull better be coming as well cause Holford is washed and has a top 3 bad contract. But I see no way they give up Thybull without getting a star so I’d demand Richardson who they’d give up since he’ll be getting paid after next season.

buddy/Holmes/Parker
For
Horford/Richardson

We bet on Horford becoming a net positive again and can stretch the floor while getting Richardson who can play SG/SF.
Have you ever met a straight trade proposal you didn't want to enlarge? :p